Replies to This Posting

1. RE: The

Apr 14

my random thought is....guys are too complicated.

2. RE: The

Apr 14

My random thought..........You did what with who's chickens?!?!?!?

3. RE: The

Apr 14

^any reference with the devils rejects on that one? you,, chicken fuckah, you? ahahaha

4. Moderator

RE: The "random thought" thread

Apr 14

Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.

5. RE: The

Apr 14

India wrote:
    ^any reference with the devils rejects on that one? you,, chicken fuckah, you? ahahaha

Never thought of that, it's just something my best friend Brian and I say when we miss something or don't understand what his daughter and her friends are babbling about lol

6. RE: The

Apr 14

haha, devils rejects. what a film thats well disturbing rob zombie is awsome. hes take on Halloween was pretty frickin' sweet aswell.

7. RE: The

Apr 14

I thought the fairies were going to come clean my house while I was asleep... fuckers.

And I'm wondering what to do with my 30000 points... Thank you Papa Roach!!!

8. RE: The

Apr 14

Matt wrote:
    Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.

good point matt. now if we ever hear of someone asking for a pinball machine, we'll know where they got the idea from.

9. RE: The

Apr 14

i have lots of random thoughts.

random thoughts:
    -Ham-ham-ham-ham-hamtaro-o-o ham-ham-ham-ham-hamtarooooo xD
    - why did wendy's give out skateboard shaped bottle openers at ast dew tour to little kids?
    -and whats the point of alcohol free beer?

this thread wins. lol.

edit:
    I want a chicken

10. RE: The

Apr 14

HAHA cool..
    ok.

CHEWOOOWWWAAA! Bing Bang wallow wallow bish bosh x

*for more random crap of mine, visit my twitter ;P* x

11. RE: The

Apr 14

huminahuminahuminahumina... off to work I go... BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12. Fed avatar Fed

RE: The

Apr 14

Its hot and I feel like shit

13. Moderator

RE: The

Apr 14

haha see! twitter's not confusing! random thoughts is what twitter thrives on. hahaha...that's basically what this thread is xD

my hands are freezing, and it needs to stop being 36 degrees out in mid April

14. RE: The

Apr 15

I should probably go take a shower now.

15. RE: The

Apr 15

I love BlackAdder!
    But why do they show at 1 in the morning?

16. RE: The

Apr 15

Ewww Rowan Atkinson.

17. RE: The

Apr 15

Yeah..Chicken Rocks!.....mhmm....i probably go to KFC later on....

random thought: What day is today?!....if it is thuesday its HOT WINGS DAY!! yay!!...

18. RE: The

Apr 15

SuperMiek wrote:
    Ewww Rowan Atkinson.

I don't like him as Mister Bean, but he's sooo much better as BlackAdder!
    Even my mother was laughing and she hates British Humour...

19. RE: The

Apr 15

Time flies... I want to fly too.

20. RE: The

Apr 15

I'm so sore... I didn't even have a busy day at work. I think my weekend is catching up with me lol

And I think I got bitten by a spider while camping too. I've got this red mark on my ankle and it's all itchy around it, there's 2 little bumps on it too. I just keep picturing a flesh eating spider bite EW! Thanks you little eight-legged hairy fucker.. I didn't need my foot anyway!!!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!