Facebook

Apr 19

Anyone have it one here? Most people seem to have myspace . . .

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

facebook is the devils work x

2. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

Hybrid911 (coby's modawator) wrote:
    facebook is the devils work x

i find it too addciting lol

might revert back to my myspace at some point

3. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

i have one and i have myspace too... there's links on page for anyone who wants to add me =D

4. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

I have a Facebook and a Myspace, links are on my page if you want too add me

5. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

i have face book and myspace

6. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

well I do have Facebook but I would prefer to let that stay to people i know in real life :)

but your welcome to add my MSN :p

Frederik-seje@hotmail.com

7. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

I have facebook but I´m not keen on tellign everyone my full name, so...

8. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

yea, have facebook too... I like it probably more than myspace...

9. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

KeNNy wrote:
    yea, have facebook too... I like it probably more than myspace...

i dont, because all the app-requests kinda annoy me, it´s way less on myspace, at least for me

10. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

I have pretty much every social networking site,

The only thing I don't have,
    is a life (:

11. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

I prefer myspace. it is easier to conceal who i am. :)
    i only use it for band updates. it has really helped me stay connected with new music.

12. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

I only use Facebook, used to use Myspace all the time but stopped using it around 2 years ago. I am now starting to go off FB though, its becoming stupid how many app requests people send me when i don't bother with them.

13. RE: Facebook

Apr 19

Facebook is pure evil.....lol

14. Moderator

RE: Facebook

Apr 19

I hate it..it's so full of garbage. I have one for future class reunions and such, and because a whole bunch of my family has it [my mom uses it kinda a lot] and for the friends I have that don't have myspace.

I'd put it up on here, but I really only use it for people I know irl/went to school with/am related to.

15. RE: Facebook

Apr 20

Yeah I have one, I'm starting to go off it mainly because of all the SHIT thats on there as mentioned above. I've got like 200 and something friends, all of whom I've met somewhere along the line. I started my obsession with MySpace... then it went to Facebook... and now I'm leaning towards this marvelous website... and Twitter ;-P... my fiance says he's going to disconnect the internet because I'm on here so much, the only thing he looks at on the net is his FB every now and then... eBay and youtube haha

16. I now have facebook

May 14

Laura made me get it :P

search for me

Jade McCann.

I am struggling to use it though so bear with me. like with most things, ill learn :P x

yes i just merged my own thread into another one.. not often you see me do that :P x

17. RE: Facebook

May 14

Working for the devil now Jade? haha :p

18. RE: Facebook

May 14

smc_32 wrote:
    Working for the devil now Jade? haha :p

nah i'm dancing with the devil :P hahhaa da dum dum tsssh! x

19. RE: Facebook

May 14

I love and hate facebook, its crap yet i spend so much time on it and its normally the first site i log into...well apart from here lol

20. RE: Facebook

May 14

Rob_J87 wrote:
    I love and hate facebook, its crap yet i spend so much time on it and its normally the first site i log into...well apart from here lol

i hate it with a passion. i got it cos laura told me to. now i'm like. stuck with it. unless i deactivate it which im soo tempted to do x

Get the latest from Papa Roach!