Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 11

I was talking about this earlier with my friends and we went to see a film tonight called 'the men who stare at goats.'. It was the biggest pile of rubbish i've ever had to sit through. I was expecting more goats and more humor... and it was about warfare etc and I'm sat there bored out my brains... It was just rubbish. My two best friends love war stuff etc and they were nearly crying with boredom too.

What's the worst film you've ever seen and why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Her words are weapons in which she murders you with."

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 11

hmmm recently.....The Happening.. it had a sense of suspense but it was just really dumb..
    -ooh if the wind hits us we ingest a toxin (totally typed tobin BTW lol) and want to commit suicide-
    and if that's not the whole point of the movie that gives you another reason it sucks. It's not clear at all leaves you completely confused

"Fashion before function my friend"

2. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 11

Apologies to Coby, but I didn't care for the Blair Witch Project. It was rather boring.

3. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 11

Ok based on movies that I have ONLY seen...

1. Blair Witch Progect
    2. Stoner Flicks (Grandmas Boy, Harold & Kumar etc)
    3. Under Cover Brother

4. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 11

i agree just seeing the commercial i thought this is gay

the worst movie for me has been march of the penguins boring piece of shit should not be a movie at all and 10000 b.c
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 11

I'm scared to watch The Blaire Witch Project.. I heard it was really, really freaky. As for my worst movies, Room 1408 and Napolean Dynamite. †

6. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 11

Prozac wrote:
    I'm scared to watch The Blaire Witch Project.. I heard it was really, really freaky. As for my worst movies, Room 1408 and Napolean Dynamite. †

1408 was a great moviee
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 11

^ You have got to be kidding me.

8. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

the worst movie I^ve ever seen is "11 : 11 - The Gate" it makes nooo sense at all... and i have noo clue what it`s about... it`s soo strange...
    Gotta follow my heart - No matter how far!

9. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

american pie...because it's vulgar!
    Dan Torelli:In fact,this is my natural beard hair!
    Nathan:It's so weird!!

10. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

Mother fucker of the year wrote:
    Prozac wrote:

1408 was a great moviee
    -----------------------
    HA BISKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you its a good movie. I think it"s a movie by S. King.

11. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

The worst movies I've ever seen are usually horror movie with no story at all, or that are not scary:

1-The Descent
    2-Creep
    3-Catacombs

Actually, the three are quite the same: stupid women running and screaming in dark places

12. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

Hybrid911 wrote:
    I was talking about this earlier with my friends and we went to see a film tonight called 'the men who stare at goats.'. It was the biggest pile of rubbish i've ever had to sit through. I was expecting more goats and more humor... and it was about warfare etc and I'm sat there bored out my brains... It was just rubbish. My two best friends love war stuff etc and they were nearly crying with boredom too.

What's the worst film you've ever seen and why?

Ha, you didn't like it 'cos you had to think lol.

Apologies to Jacoby also but Crank was SHIT! If I hadn't been high at the time I wouldn't have watched the whole thing. Being high was the difference between going "this is shit, I'm watching something else" and "this is so fucking stupid!"

I also think Black Sheep was an awful, awful movie. Wow zombie sheep, that's funny for five seconds!

And Repo: The Genetic Opera. It's not musical to just sing the fucking lines, WRITE SOME FUCKING SONGS YOU LAZY MOFO'S!
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

13. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

TEETH is one of the shitest movies ever!

Plastic acting to say the least, ridiculously boring story line & ending, jeez! Tis a pile of poop!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~Its Never To Late To Live Your Life~The Time Is Now it's Do or Die~

14. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

i didn't like it cos it was plain damn boring and shit :P

I liked one part of crank and crank 2... the bits with CHESTER in them :D HEHEHEHE!!!! x

15. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

bug - utterly boring.
    i am omega - b-movie of i am legend that was boring as it was, so the b-movie sucked more.
    secret window - yawn.
    the village - yawn.
    shaun of the dead - yawn.
    masters of the command and sea - russel crowe crap actor left after 15mins dull.
    sin eaters - 3 people in cinema me my friend, and anotha guy, otha guy got up to go as my friend was getting back from toilet, what 30mins into film, he told my friend he thought i had fell to sleep, we left 5mins later and told the woman outside to turn it off and save on electric cuz it had a hour left with nobody watching it.
    -----

16. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

house of 1000 corpses - yawn,
    elektra - yawn.
    -----

17. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

wasted years wrote:
    bug - utterly boring.
    shaun of the dead - yawn.
    -----

Can't believe you don't like Shaun Of The Dead
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

18. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

hillside cannibals - boring.
    ninja anal midgets from outta space part 3 - let down
    -----

19. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

I can't comment really as I was the person who said, "Mean girls? What's that?"

Haha, no one can read my signature. Don't you dare quote me without paying up.

20. RE: Worst movies you've ever seen...

Nov 12

burn after reading

Newsletter Signup