Replies to This Posting

1. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 29

uh last night i watched pirated copies of zombie land and pirate radio!

2. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 29

Corpse Bride. what a load of shite x

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

3. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 29

macgyver, series 1, disk 4.
    ----------
    "give it here" "NO IT'S MINE" "let me have it" "IT'S MY TURN" "you had it last" "FXCK OFF" "c'mon gimmie it" "NO WAY"... siamese twins having a wank!
    ----------

4. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 29

Bruno...not what i was expecting but still hilarious. Gotta love Sacha Baron Cohen

5. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 29

Saving Private Ryan. Recognized a lot of the actors this time around because I've seen 'em in other stuff.
    Smile everyday...it confuses the hell out of people.

6. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 29

Hybrid911 wrote:
    Corpse Bride. what a load of shite x

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

I went cinema 2 see that cos i couldn't get in for saw lol and i also thought i was a pile of poo :(
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! (Come bk soon P.R)

7. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 29

I watched The Hangover I couldnt stop laughing.

8. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 30

I think it was the film called nativity i didn't like it much maybe because it was about christmas.

9. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 30

Beautiful*Nightmare wrote:
    I think it was the film called nativity i didn't like it much maybe because it was about christmas.

Yeah christmas film are poo init :(

10. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 30

Up! Tonight its the Saw series =)

11. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 30

Its psycho triler ....

''Orphan'' - The tragic loss of their unborn child has devastated Kate and John, taking a toll on both their marriage and Kate’s fragile psyche as she is plagued by nightmares and haunted by demons from her past. Struggling to regain some semblance of normalcy in their lives, the couple decides to adopt another child. At the local orphanage, both John and Kate find themselves strangely drawn to a young girl named Esther. Almost as soon as they welcome Esther into their home, however, an alarming series of events begins to unfold, leading Kate to believe that there’s something wrong with Esther—this seemingly angelic little girl is not what she appears to be. Concerned for the safety of her family, Kate tries to get John and others to see past Esther’s sweet facade. But her warnings go unheeded until it may be too late…for everyone

Enjoy!

12. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 30

Valeria rock 4ever wrote:
    Its psycho triler ....

''Orphan'' - The tragic loss of their unborn child has devastated Kate and John, taking a toll on both their marriage and Kate’s fragile psyche as she is plagued by nightmares and haunted by demons from her past. Struggling to regain some semblance of normalcy in their lives, the couple decides to adopt another child. At the local orphanage, both John and Kate find themselves strangely drawn to a young girl named Esther. Almost as soon as they welcome Esther into their home, however, an alarming series of events begins to unfold, leading Kate to believe that there’s something wrong with Esther—this seemingly angelic little girl is not what she appears to be. Concerned for the safety of her family, Kate tries to get John and others to see past Esther’s sweet facade. But her warnings go unheeded until it may be too late…for everyone

Enjoy!

tHAT SOUNDS LIKE A WELL GOOD FILM :-D

13. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 30

Avatar, i saw it yesterday! The movie was incredible, there was so much action and drama that i couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. I highly recommend it! I evenhad a dream about the movie, it was so real and amazing!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MERRY ROACHIN' X-MAS AND A HORTON NEW YEAR! XD
    Jingle Bells Coby smells, Jerry ran away, oh tony sucks and tobin fucks
    um..

14. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 31

The last DVD I watched was either Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince or Public Enemies.

15. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 31

I don't remeber exactly,I think it was ,,Law Abiding Citizen,,-that's great movie,with a lot of action,but too much pain!!

I'm going to see Avatar(I've heard that's an amazing movie) and Sherlock Holmes!!!

I'll never miss your bitter kiss

16. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 31

2012 last night, alvin and the chipmunks 2 tonight lol

i must say you all gotta watch pay it forward, best movie EVAR!

17. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 31

I'm currently watching The Fugitive. Haven't watched it for years.

Take the past, burn it up and let it go
    Carry on; I’m stronger than you’ll ever know

18. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 31

now and then is one of my favorite moviesin the world!!! the last movie i watched was another favorite, 8 mile. eminem stars in it =D
    jimmy "the rev" sullivan:1981-2009 RIP

19. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 31

well in theatres it was The Blind Side :) now THAT is a great movie Sandra Bullock did an amazing job with that one, by far her best performance id say

as for dvds i watched P.S. I Love You lastnight, im a big crazed (just a tad obsessed i swear x]) Gerard Butler fan xD
    ~*::Dancing with the devil in the midnight sun::*~

20. RE: What was the last film or DVD u watched??

Dec 31

gleam_of_rock wrote:
    I don't remeber exactly,I think it was ,,Law Abiding Citizen,,-that's great movie,with a lot of action,but too much pain!!

I'm going to see Avatar(I've heard that's an amazing movie) and Sherlock Holmes!!!

I'll never miss your bitter kiss

i LOVE Law Abiding Citizen :D seen it twice, Gerard Butler looked damn good in it x] one of the best movies ever made id say
    ~*::Dancing with the devil in the midnight sun::*~

Newsletter Signup