the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

just for fun.. try to out do the person behind you...
Ok... my dumbest moment is:... I lost my rental car in a parking lot in New Orleans... yes, drinking was involved.. could not remember what make it was , but did remember the color.. so, in the pouring rain,, I proceeded to put the key in every car that resembled my rental, setting off car alarms... many car alarms... . .. finally got the car, then proceeded to make my way onto one of the parade routes...can you top that ???
needless to say, I don't drink anymore..

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

so many to mention.
    maybe buying plane tickets for wrong date and discovering it in the airport?

2. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

announced a milkshake was orgasmic in the middle of a posh restaurant...

dropped a cooked chicken in asda all over the floor, picked it up and hid it behind the bacon

fell over into a puddle infront of the whole playground in high school

there was this tiny thorntons shop and my friend went in to buy his girlfriend a box of chocolates for christmas, it was PACKED, and I announced that chocolates said that the person had no imagination or originality... and the dirty looks within the space of 5 minutes I got was incredible.

put a rustlers burger in the plastic packaging in the microwave...

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

3. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

oh, Hybrid )))))))))))))))))

4. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

fell off school roof and knocked myself unconcious, woke up in a ambulance with a neck brace thingy on,
    and paying $100 for papa roach v.i.p.
    ----------
    "give it here" "NO IT'S MINE" "let me have it" "IT'S MY TURN" "you had it last" "FXCK OFF" "c'mon gimmie it" "NO WAY"... siamese twins having a wank!
    ----------

5. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

callmeasyouwant wrote:
    oh, Hybrid )))))))))))))))))

you can ask ANYONE, I am officially the clumsiest person you will ever meet. nearly set the kitchen on fire the other night x

Take everything from the inside
    and throw it all away
    cos I swear for the last time
    I won't trust myself with you.

6. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

Hm... tried to stand up and from sitting on the floor and stepped on my own hand. I fell over and knocked down a big box of chips.

Let a doctor pull on my broken wrist without anesthesia to reset it.

Fell down and broke my wrist in two places.

-most of my stupid moments involve me being a clutz-

7. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

no, you def are not.

8. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

the dumbest thing i ever done was walk into a parked car

9. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

I was walking backwards to face my friends while I was talking to them, And I was at a hotel I never been in and I walked right into a pool. It was pretty embarrassing. My friends laughed so hard 'cuase im usually not very clumsy or anything lol. :)

10. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 02

I couldnt sleep one time when I was 14 in Ft Lauderdale, so my Sis-in-Law and I went for a walk at 5am. While we were walking she wanted to get a flower in the center of the Horse's Race track, so we went. After getting the flower a horse ran by so I started jumping up and down and waving my arms. The dude almost flipped off the horse and started cussing me out.

11. RE: the dumbest things you've ever done

Jan 03

There are plenty, but most recently a driver called looking for directions to our terminal, instead of telling him to make a left on Lower Buckeye, I told him to make a right, he called back like 30 minutes later and was like I turned right on Lower Buckeye like you saaid and then I stood up and realized it was my right and not his, so I played it off like we just had shift change and I wasn't the one who gave him the wrong directions.
    R.I.P Jimmy =(

Get the latest from Papa Roach!