Why is everyone so blind?

Jan 10

Crime, fuel, gobal warming, employment, food, etc etc

All big problems that governments, think tanks and individual people are trying to find the answer to and failing to solve.

Here's the simple answer and solution, there are too many people, stop having so many fucking kids.

The worlds population has trebled in the lifetime of nature documentarian David Attenborough. If everybody decided to have just 1 kid instead of 20, then the worlds population would halve in a generation and a lot of problems would solve themselves.
----------
[Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    Well that can't be stopped! All the countries that have the biggest population of people like China, Asia and Africa don't believe in contraception or it's against their beliefs. And how would each family having one child stop global warming, fuel shortages, employment and crime. Whats the the problem with food other than it's costing too much? Because there is plenty of it to go round and alot of people go without.
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! (Come bk soon P.R)

  2. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    Some believes tell you to have a lot of children and people do it cause they believe.
    A better environment starts with yourself.
    Take the bike instead of your car.


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Well Joe I'm A Headhunter
    I Hook Up Out Of Work Sovjet Scientists
    With Rough Third World Nations
    Hi Rasputin..
    "

  3. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    Ateenas_Ladiv wrote:
    Well that can't be stopped! All the countries that have the biggest population of people like China, Asia and Africa don't believe in contraception or it's against their beliefs. And how would each family having one child stop global warming, fuel shortages, employment and crime. Whats the the problem with food other than it's costing too much? Because there is plenty of it to go round and alot of people go without.
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! (Come bk soon P.R)


    Less people means less expensive food cos there is more to go around, less global warming because less people means less carbon footprints, less crime because it is poverty that drives the majority to crime, less people means less fuel needed too. I really don't see how you didn't understand that. There obviously isn't plenty to go round because people are starving in the world, and just because it is against certain people's beliefs doesn't mean that those that ti doesn't apply to shouldn't care too., or try to educate people that their beliefs may not work in modern society (I'm not saying people aren't free to believe what they want, but that doesn't stop preachers preaching).

    Besides, China knows they have a problem and as such it is law in China to only have one kid.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

  4. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    Just remember, electricity, cars,computers/internet are all luxuries. If you would give them up for one week you could solve alot of the problems you describe, All of which burn fuel that contributes to global warming and insufficient supplies of fuel. And since you don't have electricity, computer, internet, and car, that gives you lots of time to plant and grow your own food which would also contribute to your employment................Have a nice day!!!!

  5. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    Ronnie_Rockstar wrote:
    Just remember, electricity, cars,computers/internet are all luxuries. If you would give them up for one week you could solve alot of the problems you describe, All of which burn fuel that contributes to global warming and insufficient supplies of fuel. And since you don't have electricity, computer, internet, and car, that gives you lots of time to plant and grow your own food which would also contribute to your employment................Have a nice day!!!!


    That is also true, but both would work. And I think it's pretty easy to see that the idea of people giving up little things here and there or even turning a light out when they leave a room is failing, since most people won't. Saying "only have one kid, it doesn't wreck your vagina or bank balance that way" might work better.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

  6. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    People dislike to have morals preached to them.


    Hasty Master-we must find the space cake!

  7. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    i blame madina lake for all the wrong in the world.
    ----------
    is it the warmth in her touch, or the sweetness thats in her kiss, my hearts tellin me, never let go of this,
    is it the look in her eyes, or the brightness thats in her smile,
    i'll walk the world for her,
    she couldn't walk me a mile....

  8. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    themudsharkinterview wrote:
    People dislike to have morals preached to them.


    Hasty Master-we must find the space cake!


    Who's preaching morals?
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

  9. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    ^ Apologies ahead if this sounds like a big blast on you personally. I mean, this sort of talk appears to me as preaching. Even trying to be slightly opressing or controlling. Plenty speak but don't follow their guidelines. Basically, hypocrites.

    Many don't welcome such infiltration. New Iphone or whatever, "Yay!". But trying to get everyone to live in a "big, green happy family", no. Advertising products works; advertising all the problems, tends not to so much. (Not meaning to call everyone cold, materialistic beings here.)

    Personally, I wish to make my opinion. Curve it, fine. However, forcing it by being damning or moralising doesn't. Sitting high on a horse only makes me want to fell that person. Though there is a difference between this thread and other things I've read and so on.

    And this is the longest thing I've ever written on this site.


    Hasty Master-we must find the space cake!

  10. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    sometimes, ignorance is bliss x


    I'll paint it on the walls
    cos I'm the one that falls
    I'll never fight again
    And this is how it ends.

  11. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 10

    mmm i dont think global warming is a problem the earths temp. has been up and down tons of times since the beginning so its natural...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not as depressed as I used to be. The Prozac's working!

  12. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 11

    themudsharkinterview wrote:
    ^ Apologies ahead if this sounds like a big blast on you personally. I mean, this sort of talk appears to me as preaching. Even trying to be slightly opressing or controlling. Plenty speak but don't follow their guidelines. Basically, hypocrites.

    Many don't welcome such infiltration. New Iphone or whatever, "Yay!". But trying to get everyone to live in a "big, green happy family", no. Advertising products works; advertising all the problems, tends not to so much. (Not meaning to call everyone cold, materialistic beings here.)

    Personally, I wish to make my opinion. Curve it, fine. However, forcing it by being damning or moralising doesn't. Sitting high on a horse only makes me want to fell that person. Though there is a difference between this thread and other things I've read and so on.

    And this is the longest thing I've ever written on this site.


    Hasty Master-we must find the space cake!


    I won't take it personally, don't worry. But I point this out because I don't think a lot of people realise that this is the route cause of a lot of problems.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

  13. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 11

    I don't think the main problem is that there are too many people, the biggest problem is that nobody is willing to act. The less developed countries seems to think that this is not their problem, "the western countries have made this happen so it's them that should solve it", and all western countries says that they won't do anything, unless the others are helping too...I don't see how they will ever be able to agree if they keep thinking like this.
    They need to ask themselves what is more important: 1. Making lots of money now and then see their country flooded when the sealevel rises, or 2. Spend some money now to stop this and save the planet.
    It will only work if everyone is helping...

  14. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 11

    in china is it illegal to have more thn 1 kid now lol.

    this is kinda heartless but i think that if we kill the poor 1s in all countries we will get ridd of both poor-ness and hunger..

    and then we dont need to send money and all in the poor countries will stop suffering...

    hearless i know =P

    i dont think that its a good plan but if everything goes ****t up it would save us
    this is only mine opption so fuck off and die if you comment shit about it

  15. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 11

    B-Ri wrote:
    Ateenas_Ladiv wrote:
    Well that can't be stopped! All the countries that have the biggest population of people like China, Asia and Africa don't believe in contraception or it's against their beliefs. And how would each family having one child stop global warming, fuel shortages, employment and crime. Whats the the problem with food other than it's costing too much? Because there is plenty of it to go round and alot of people go without.
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! (Come bk soon P.R)


    Less people means less expensive food cos there is more to go around, less global warming because less people means less carbon footprints, less crime because it is poverty that drives the majority to crime, less people means less fuel needed too. I really don't see how you didn't understand that. There obviously isn't plenty to go round because people are starving in the world, and just because it is against certain people's beliefs doesn't mean that those that ti doesn't apply to shouldn't care too., or try to educate people that their beliefs may not work in modern society (I'm not saying people aren't free to believe what they want, but that doesn't stop preachers preaching).

    Besides, China knows they have a problem and as such it is law in China to only have one kid.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"


    I know that it is law in china to only have one child. And think of all the food that goes to waste everyday in the west which says to me that there is plenty to go around. And there is no such thing as global warming, the earth is going through changes that it has gone through before. They're just saying it's our fault to make money.
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! (Come bk soon P.R)

  16. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 12

    Ateenas_Ladiv wrote:
    B-Ri wrote:
    Ateenas_Ladiv wrote:
    Well that can't be stopped! All the countries that have the biggest population of people like China, Asia and Africa don't believe in contraception or it's against their beliefs. And how would each family having one child stop global warming, fuel shortages, employment and crime. Whats the the problem with food other than it's costing too much? Because there is plenty of it to go round and alot of people go without.
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! (Come bk soon P.R)


    Less people means less expensive food cos there is more to go around, less global warming because less people means less carbon footprints, less crime because it is poverty that drives the majority to crime, less people means less fuel needed too. I really don't see how you didn't understand that. There obviously isn't plenty to go round because people are starving in the world, and just because it is against certain people's beliefs doesn't mean that those that ti doesn't apply to shouldn't care too., or try to educate people that their beliefs may not work in modern society (I'm not saying people aren't free to believe what they want, but that doesn't stop preachers preaching).

    Besides, China knows they have a problem and as such it is law in China to only have one kid.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"


    I know that it is law in china to only have one child. And think of all the food that goes to waste everyday in the west which says to me that there is plenty to go around. And there is no such thing as global warming, the earth is going through changes that it has gone through before. They're just saying it's our fault to make money.
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! (Come bk soon P.R)


    Well that's crap! Most of the tips helped at easing global warming actually SAVE you money. But then I guess you know better than the worlds top scientific minds.
    ----------
    [Dan Torelli, Madina Lake drummer] - "Dude, this is your last chance to get this food in this country. Look at the sign: Pizza, Burger, Kebab, Sheffield! Which one of those words don't you want?!"

  17. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 12

    wasted years wrote:
    i blame madina lake for all the wrong in the world.
    ----------
    is it the warmth in her touch, or the sweetness thats in her kiss, my hearts tellin me, never let go of this,
    is it the look in her eyes, or the brightness thats in her smile,
    i'll walk the world for her,
    she couldn't walk me a mile....


    lol
    xXxloveya

  18. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 12

    Thing is,if you say to people "your not allowed to have many children" then you become the Chinese government, tyrannical oppressors, then the world becomes one massive dictatorship run b one fat cunt who only interest is not how to improve the general lifestyle of the human race, but to masturbate and eat tacos. It is perfectly possibly to have people live the same lifestyle as they do now and be completely carbon neutral, have plenty enough jobs, food etc for everyone, lower crime rates and everything, but the fat greedy cunts that i myself would describe as British politicians, and probably most politicians in the world, cannot be fucked to do it, because they don't care! The wrong people are running out planet, we need young people with the right ideas to run our planet, people who actually give a fuck about them livelihood of humanity. So we need a complete overhaul of politics, not for everyone to have unprotected sex less.

  19. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 12

    Ateenas_Ladiv wrote:
    Well that can't be stopped! All the countries that have the biggest population of people like China, Asia and Africa don't believe in contraception or it's against their beliefs. And how would each family having one child stop global warming, fuel shortages, employment and crime. Whats the the problem with food other than it's costing too much? Because there is plenty of it to go round and alot of people go without.
    What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger! (Come bk soon P.R)

    Actually in china your only allowed to have like 2 children, and the continent of Africa has one of the highest infant mortality rates in the world, so its not them who are the most major baby bringers, even though Asia is where the majority of people are.

  20. RE: Why is everyone so blind?

    Jan 12

    Just been looking through all the comments, and although it is a decent idea, your wrong Mr. bloke who made this thread, face it.

Newsletter Signup