Scars

Feb 09

So... I was listening to Scars and wondered...
Anybody else have scar stories?

I have three on my wrist from falling & breaking it in two places.
One on my knee from being scratched by a dog.
And another on my arm due to unknown reasons.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Scars

Feb 09

I have too many but the ones that have decent no miserable stories are the one on my big toe. I was climbing on a glass table at Grandma's and it smashed beneath me and sliced my big toe wouldn't stop bleeding so I had to sit with it in the sink till I went to get it sorted to let the blood drain away.

I have a small chicken pox mark on the top of my nose from when I had the virus when I was four and my dad put a Halloween mask on me and knocked this huge pox off (my Mum claims it would have scarred anyway but I'll always blame him for that) even though you hardly notice it now I'm getting older it covers with makeup.

I have one on my wrist from when I fell over in a graveyard and sliced that open... Can't remember it though but it's what I was told... x

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. RE: Scars

Feb 09

--|Steph|-- wrote:
    So... I was listening to Scars and wondered...
    Anybody else have scar stories?

I have three on my wrist from falling & breaking it in two places.
    One on my knee from being scratched by a dog.
    And another on my arm due to unknown reasons.

No but i watch SCARRED, Lol I love that show and for i some reason i wanna be on it, Lol. (=

3. RE: Scars

Feb 09

someone kicked me really really hard on the shin which left a permanant bump and then i was shaving and it was higher so i have a scar from that...

4. RE: Scars

Feb 09

i have a scar on my forehead... when i was little i got pushed down the stairs and fell head first into a doorknob and sliced my head open had to get stitches and everything... to make that worse its surrounded by chicken pox scars.... it kinda sucks... but its fun story to tell
    **!!lights fire to the stage like arsonist crackheads!!**

5. RE: Scars

Feb 10

scar on the nose where i got a football boot to the face,
    scar on my eye where i tryed to jump over a gate clipt it and went head first into the floor,
    scar on my foot from a operation when i stood on a rusty nail and some tissue grew,
    scar on my elbow where i fell on a bolt,
    scar on my leg where i had hip infection as a baby,
    n some others.
    ----------

----------

6. RE: Scars

Feb 10

I Have only one scar when i fell off my bike when i was a child.

7. RE: Scars

Feb 10

Yeah we have scars on our knees (of course we have lots of them but this are the most painful scars).... we were 7 years old, it was summer and we were playing hide and seek with our friends..... we were wearing shorts xD... while hiding in front of us there was a pile of broken glass, we were hiding for 5 minutes and suddenly the kid who was seeking scared us from the back and we fell on the glass... we were at the hospital to take off the glass which was deep in the skin and now the scars are deep and remind us not to play hide and seek again and don't wear shorts when we play the game( and since then we have never played hide and seek) xD

8. RE: Scars

Feb 10

I have a scar on face. Wait, that's my mouth.

Photobucket

9. RE: Scars

Feb 10

I almost cut my finger off with a catfood can.
    Sliced a huge gash in my pinky finger.
    Got 5-6 stiches.
    I call it my war wound. LOOL

Thats my Lame Scar story

10. RE: Scars

Feb 10

When i was three or five i was running around at the train station, skidded and cut both of my knees open. It was just really bloody...o.0

Also i have a few scars from running into walls (not on purpose!)...

I'm so clumsy if SCARRED was still on T.V. I'd probably tried to be on it by now.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll buy my way to talk to god so he can live with what i'm not. The selfish blood runs through my veins...

11. RE: Scars

Feb 10

We're talking accidental scars, correct...?

When I was about twelve I was running on a treadmill barefoot and sliced my foot open with the belt. I had to get stitches.

Also hit my head after falling off of a swingset when I was little, cut my head open, but that's hardly visible anymore.

Multiple scars from running into table corners on my shins. (:

Scar on my shoulder from a 4-wheeling accident.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10

12. RE: Scars

Feb 11

Puncture scars on my side from being attacked by a neighbors pit bull at age 7
    Scars all over my knuckles from punching structures more solid than my fist.
    3 Scars on my chin from Skateboarding accidents [gawsh I suck]
    1 between my knuckles from playing samurai with my friend who thought it would be cool to accidentally stab my hand
    1 on my foot from getting it stuck under a chain link fence while barefoot [not the smartest thing to be doing barefoot]
    1 across 3 fingers from dropping a 200 pound plate of steel on my hand from the slats of the water jet machine [ i used to work in a machine shop]
    4 burned into my arm to remind me that no matter how many times I tried to help someone, that it would always be pointless until they decided to help themselves [hurray for branding]

that last one reminds me that the past is real ;)
    '
    '
    Can't be the same. Won't ever be the same!
    I've F*cked Sh*t up again!

13. RE: Scars

Feb 11

T-bone'd wrote:
    Puncture scars on my side from being attacked by a neighbors pit bull at age 7
    Scars all over my knuckles from punching structures more solid than my fist.
    3 Scars on my chin from Skateboarding accidents [gawsh I suck]
    1 between my knuckles from playing samurai with my friend who thought it would be cool to accidentally stab my hand
    1 on my foot from getting it stuck under a chain link fence while barefoot [not the smartest thing to be doing barefoot]
    1 across 3 fingers from dropping a 200 pound plate of steel on my hand from the slats of the water jet machine [ i used to work in a machine shop]
    4 burned into my arm to remind me that no matter how many times I tried to help someone, that it would always be pointless until they decided to help themselves [hurray for branding]

that last one reminds me that the past is real ;)
    '
    '
    Can't be the same. Won't ever be the same!
    I've F*cked Sh*t up again!

one word can describe that..

BEAST!

Mile by mile we are farther apart.
    Now its one empty bottle and two broken hearts.
    Night after night we are falling apart.
    Now its two broken bottle and four emptys hearts.

14. RE: Scars

Feb 11

i have three on my right side because of lung surgy when i was born...one on my right shoulder i fell through my window...two on my face that are small one is right under my chin and one just a few iches away because i bit a whine glass and the glass went through my lips...i got one on my index finger on right hand i stuck my hand in a dr.peper can and my cousin stomped on it...i got one on my big toe on my left foot i dnt no how though
    Live Love Fight

15. RE: Scars

Feb 14

I have one just below my eyebrow...I was sailing and not paying attention as to what I was doing, so I managed to get the boom in my face and cut open about 3cm of my eyebrow (It's not even sharp so don't ask me how I managed to do that xD ) Now I always check carefully where the boom is ;)

I also have one under my chin from when I was like 1 and ran into the table where we had our telephone xD

Also I have one on my hand that I have no idea how I got...

16. RE: Scars

Feb 14

I have a scar on bottom of both my feet I stepped on two nails walking barefoot. I didnt learn I still walk barefoot and later stepped on glass and cut myself I just dont like socks

Get the latest from Papa Roach!