http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/underoath-avenged-sevenfold-are-a-gimmick/

what a fucking joke? who IS this guy?
or WHO does he think he is?

that's all...

x

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: totally off topic

Apr 23

people will always find something to hate on. Its human nature. I just think its funny becouse he wasted time hating on a7x when he could have been doing somthing productive, like writing songs or practicing. Haters are a waste.

2. RE: totally off topic

Apr 23

Haha that's funny but Underoath are one of the best bands around so they're allowed to say shit like that.

3. RE: totally off topic

Apr 23

Is that guy being serious? That's just ridiculous!

4. RE: totally off topic

Apr 23

fuck that shit!!!

avenged sevenfold is an amazing band...............which is probably the reason why they're WAYYY more popular than underoath !!!!

and as for Tim McTague.......haha welll he couldn't handle ANY solo of synyster gates.

oh yea.....didn't metallica take a7x on tour with them a few years back....uuumm yea apparently metallica thought a7x was a good enough rock band to play with them.

sorry...this makes me mad cause i love a7x almost as much as papa roach.........
    &&a7x don't rip on underoath's music.........soo wtf

5. RE: totally off topic

Apr 23

I do agree partly with some parts i picked up in that article...a7x seems more about the show than the music. not saying theyre not good at what they do, cuz theyre all very great at it and i like their music in limited quantities, but he shouldnt be saying they make bad music and suck at what they do haha.

6. RE: totally off topic

Apr 23

i don't know who this band is or who this dude is,,,i really don't care.but it sounds like he wants attention

7. Moderator

RE: totally off topic

Apr 24

first things first, I don't think Metal Hammer has a nice thing to say about anyone...that site is like the Perez Hilton of rock music.

2. underoath is a band still? I'm sure its jealousy because A7x is [undergroundly] huge.

3. underoath has a lot of nerve down-talking Republicans, aren't they a Christian band? who makes up a lot of the Christian population? Republicans? oh yeah..lets alienate our own people! great idea!

4. however, I completely agree about A7x being a gimmick. I don't get it either...I don't understand why kids like them. it's not 1987, they're not Iron Maiden..[and they have no business playing steel guitar in one of their songs??] watching them play was the most amazing thing I've ever seen....it was like watching a cult in action. they were entertaining none the less, by using their whole shtick..the dueling guitars, the screens [which were so cool] and lights..the coordinated, yet completely mismatching outfits...the funny names...all a gimmick.

celebrity beefs are all planned out for publicity. I'm sure underoath and a7x are all buddies and were like HAHA lets fight through the media! then we can tour together and people will come to see if we beat each other up!

8. RE: totally off topic

Apr 24

lol. first, i love avenged sevenfold's music. i do not like underoath. and i don't really give two shits what one band thinks of another, regardless of who the bands are- i'm pretty damn sure that the guy who said this doesn't care what fans of avenged sevenfold think, because if he did, he wouldn't have said it.

and i'll probably get crap for this, but why do people make such a fuss when someone talks shit about another band? not a big deal. people shouldn't care so much about what others think.

:)

9. RE: totally off topic

Apr 24

as for the whole nickname thing........i love it!!!

it's just something they started when they were younger......and each of them have a reason of why they want to be called their nicknames.

i mean i think it totally works for them........the nicknames makes them[[it brings their personalities out]]

i mean when you see a7x........you don't go ooooh look there's matt sanders

orrr oh look there's zack baker..........and jimmy sullivan, john seward or brian haner

.................i mean really when you see slash..........do call him saul hudson or slash?

maybe it's just me...............

but then again i'm truly obsessed with a7x, about like i am with papa roach................ssoo to me i care a lot about what people say about them.......i don't know why, but i do.

they're like papa roach............they're just a crazy bunch of guys, that love to have fun, love to make music, and absolutely loves their fans!!

10. Fed avatar Fed

Apr 28

I'm not the biggest A7X fan but I think Underoath should stick their bibles up their asses:)

11. Moderator

Apr 29

Fed wrote:
    I'm not the biggest A7X fan but I think Underoath should stick their bibles up their asses:)

that's almost more rude and offensive than what underoath said. lol

I'm sure they're all friends and felt like having a 'feud'...seriously.

12. RE: totally off topic

Apr 29

Fed wrote:

I agree. The whole 'we're here because of God' thing is so off putting, keep that shit for the church.

13. RE: totally off topic

Apr 29

i happen to like A7X and who the hell is Underoath ?

14. Moderator

Apr 30

camaro wrote:
    who the hell is Underoath ?

exactly.

they're an old hardcore band that were really popular underground a few years ago..I can't believe anyone cares what they have to say anymore because who even knows them anymore? lol

15. RE: totally off topic

Apr 30

For such a nobody band, UO have spent most of the last year touring the world, visiting Manchester twice :) and releasing yet another great album.

16. RE: totally off topic

Apr 30

Fed wrote:

hahah so that was greatttt :) i definitely loled when i read it

camaro wrote:
    who the hell is Underoath ?

i was wondering the same thing, haha

and yeah, i def left a not very nice comment on the page :)

17. RE: totally off topic

May 02

one question.. who the fuck is perez hilton? isn't one hilton bad enough? x

18. Fed avatar Fed

May 03

Haha I totally agree with that

Hybrid911 wrote:

19. Moderator

May 03

Hybrid911 wrote:

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO PEREZ IS!
    His name isn't ACTUALLY Hilton...it's obv a play on words for Paris...his name is Mario Lavendaria. www.perezhilton.com he's one of the few "tabloids" that I trust and believe. I read his site every day...and I even met him before he got super famous..back when he would just report his site from a coffee shop in hollywood.

Newsletter Signup