Christian emos???

Mar 20

I know I am, Are there any others? Please speak up.

(P.S. I accept friend requests)

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 20

but you all have sex before marriage, see you in hell sinners.
    ----------

----------

2. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 20

wasted years wrote:
    but you all have sex before marriage, see you in hell sinners.
    ----------

----------

HAHAHAH, yep see ou there brother ;D
    (I'm no emo!)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me: "Tobin, why do you always look so pissed on Stage?"
    Tobin: "Cause i fuckin hate you"
    Me: "Good, i don't like you either!!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 20

i guess in a way i am. i dont look like it but i guess if u get to know me i am.lol

4. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 20

you'd be surprised how many "emo" Christians there are. If you've ever been to a youth conference of just about any kind you'll see all kinds of stereotypes who are also Christians. I'm one of those kids who went wearing chains all over myself and was surprised to see about a thousand more of 'em. Being raised in a very, VERY little country church and being the only one labeled "emo" ((hence "xxemo-chanxx," my nickname)) kind of got me thinking I was the only one, but there's tonns of 'em out there. =]
    ....I'm going to say I'm Christian because I'm not sure how I feel on the whole God thing, but I was raised Christian, so I felt I should tell you that. ;)
    Also I'm Straight Edge, so I'm not going to hell for having sex, because I'm NOT having sex. And being "Christian" doesn't mean being "perfect" for whoever said that bit.

5. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 21

you should said emo style not just emo cuz its impossible to be a bitch and cut yourself and be a christian
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    its all fun and games until someone gets a boner!

6. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

^ Not impossible. Christians used to burn people alive and go on crusades to reclaim "their" land. Jolly good.

This comment is a kind of magic.

7. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

THE VILLAGE IDIOT wrote:
    you should said emo style not just emo cuz its impossible to be a bitch and cut yourself and be a christian

I know Christians who cut them selfs. Hell thats me to a point. I dont really cut myself but i used to. That dont me anything. I believe in God but i get depressed. You really are "The Village Idiot"

8. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

God is forgiving.

And if you're saying they can't exist,look at the hundreds of "emo" Christian bands out there.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10

9. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

hence why vicars can bugger hundreds of alter boys, and still go to heaven, what a joke religeon is,
    all picking which parts of it which apply to you,
    then when you sin, you say the same old "gods forgiving" bullshxt.
    charlie and the chocolate factory has more credability than the bible.
    ----------
    spoooooon!
    ----------

10. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

Prozac wrote:
    God is forgiving.

And if you're saying they can't exist,look at the hundreds of "emo" Christian bands out there.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10

God is very forgiving. And for everyone whos says were going to hell for haveing sex before we are married is wrong. If im correct there was never a rule that said you have to be married to have sex. Its just that sex is to be for a husband and wife.

11. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

^ Well,and just because we fit a stupid stereotype doesn't mean we're whores.

12. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

Elliott Love wrote:
    THE VILLAGE IDIOT wrote:

I know Christians who cut them selfs. Hell thats me to a point. I dont really cut myself but i used to. That dont me anything. I believe in God but i get depressed. You really are "The Village Idiot"

then they dont really believe in that stuff then retard thats like saying "im going to heaven" then go shoot someone its totally contradicting and cutting yourself is stupid it does nothing but hurt i didnt think this took a genius to figure out and i didnt say there was anything wrong with being depressed just overreacting and trying to get attention by being "emo"...and ii used to be depressed its the simplest thing in the world to solve just be optimistic....

13. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

Good point. I dont believe in "labels" so to speak. Im not totally sure what people say are "emo" i mean im not the type to just go cry for attion. I know people who are like that and they sorta make me angery. To cut yourself for attion is stupid.

14. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 22

I don't think anyone really cares as long as you don't make a big deal about it, and emos are named after comidien Emo Phillips, go and check him out he's actually really funny

15. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 24

I can only say this:

WHAT THE HELL?

is strange to be christian and emo? I mean, here in my country (Argentina) almost every emo IS christian xD

LOL
    Scars Argentina - Papa Roach Argentinian Comunity

16. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 24

to me as long as you believe in God who cares what you are.

17. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 25

hi!
    i wouldn't use word emo for me
    but i love emo christian music.
    its the best :D

18. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 25

and i AM christian.
    i love god more than everything

19. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 25

I guess i sorta am yeah im christian but emo i got the looks but not exactly emo

20. RE: Christian emos???

Mar 30

i´m Christian and emo!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    *+~Life is like music;
    it must be composed by ear,
    feeling, and instinct,
    not by rule.~+

Get the latest from Papa Roach!