Please Come Back

Jun 19

please people:: papa roach were soo amazing when they came to oxford i just wanna know if they arfe gonna kick ass down here again!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Please Come Back

Jun 19

They are definitely, or most probably anyway, comin back to the UK in October :D

2. RE: Please Come Back

Jun 19

we're just waiting for the dates to be booked and announced now :) x im nervous to see which cities x

3. RE: Please Come Back

Jun 20

do you know when the dates are gonna be announced?

4. RE: Please Come Back

Jun 20

tazspazraz wrote:
    do you know when the dates are gonna be announced?

Not yet. It should be pretty soon though :) Last time the dates were announced 3 months before the tour. So it could be like any time this month/ next month or even the month after hahaha I'm not really sure xD Keep a look out!

5. RE: Please Come Back

Jun 20

Im really excited to see which cities they will be playing too, im hoping they are going to come to wales!!!even though I would pretty much travel anywhere to see them it would be awesome not to have a super long journey home after the gig!!!

6. RE: Please Come Back

Jun 20

im planning on going to all the showbecause we're not off abroad this year and they know me seeing papa roach means a lot more to me than a holiday lmfao x

i can pretty much bet on Manchester, they've never missed it out.

7. RE: Please Come Back

Jun 20

Hybrid911 wrote:
    im planning on going to all the shows

Same here! and iv already seen them 3 times this year!

8. RE: Please Come Back

Jun 20

papa roach on the 17th of june in oxford was my first gig and it was AMAZING. I just pray to god that they come back to oxford. THEY REALLY DO KICK ASS!!!

Newsletter Signup