Kansas City

Mar 28

PRoach: You guys have to come back to Kansas City! Almost every tour we get excluded; it's always frickin STL or some small ass town. You rocked the hell out of the Beaumont 2 years ago, so I know there are some KC people who would love to have you back!

Where are my KC people at? Let's get these boys back!

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 05

    crap. i guess i am the only KC fan on here. yay me!

  2. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 05

    LOL. I'm from Wichita, Kansas, but I'd drive to KC, Missouri. :D

  3. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 05

    They definitely rocked the beaumont! I had to get pulled out of the front row because i was about to die! LOL

    SO YES GET YOU BUTTS TO KC ASAP!!!!

  4. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 06

    I've tried to go to shows in Wichita a million times, but there is always a monsoon or tornado!

  5. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 06

    i'm from the middle of kansas, but i'd drive to go seem 'em in kc!

  6. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 06

    make the drive someplace... Be a deticated fan! I live in iowa and I just paid 80.00 to get a sold out floor ticket AND made the drive to TOPEKA. I saw P. Roach 4 times on this tour alone and the shortest drive was 2 hours. I saw them 4 times in FOUR states. A total of 39 hours of driving. They can't be everywhere... Make a half assed effort!

  7. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 06

    hawxby wrote:
    make the drive someplace... Be a deticated fan! I live in iowa and I just paid 80.00 to get a sold out floor ticket AND made the drive to TOPEKA. I saw P. Roach 4 times on this tour alone and the shortest drive was 2 hours. I saw them 4 times in FOUR states. A total of 39 hours of driving. They can't be everywhere... Make a half assed effort!


    uh i've drove no less than two hours either, and maybe not everyone has the money to drive that far or can take off that many days of work/school, especially in this economy. simply stating there's fans here too (that are pretty damn dedicated as wel). =)

  8. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 06

    RiOt47 wrote:
    I've tried to go to shows in Wichita a million times, but there is always a monsoon or tornado!


    ROFL. :O

  9. Moderator

    RE: Kansas City

    Apr 07

    man that Beaumont show was insane! [too bad Madina Lake's shit didn't work.] you KC kids are pretty crazy Papa Roach fans! that was one of the few shows I had to get pulled out because I couldn't even stand my ground...you're nuts! lol

  10. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 07

    That show was wild. Katie and I were there. They set they played that night was awesome. They threw Take Me and BWNDWE back in the set which they hadn't been playing a lot lately at the time....Then we saw them a few nights later in Springfield MO and they played those two plus M80. Good to hear some of the album cuts every once in a while (even tho Take Me was a single they don't play it much anymore). But yeah, was on the rail for that show... crowd was crazy

  11. Moderator

    RE: Kansas City

    Apr 07

    leader_man_rg wrote:
    That show was wild. Katie and I were there........But yeah, was on the rail for that show... crowd was crazy


    which side were you on? were you near a girl with blonde purple and black hair?

  12. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 07

    Busta wrote:
    leader_man_rg wrote:
    That show was wild. Katie and I were there........But yeah, was on the rail for that show... crowd was crazy


    which side were you on? were you near a girl with blonde purple and black hair?


    I don't remember seeing a girl with blonde/purple/black hair....i'm assuming that was you? We were front and center on the rail...maybe slightly off to Jerry's side. I have trouble picking my fav. Roach show, but that one is definately up there.

    Check out this video, you've maybe seen it before, it's part of Take Me from that show. Its not the greatest quality cause its from my cell phone, but when Coby breaks back into the bridge you kind of get an idea of how crazy it was. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxqgJvvEaaQ

  13. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 11

    yay! i was hoping someone had video from that show. but i haven't found anything where Jacoby goes into the crowd. he came over to the right side and crawled all over me, got up on my barestool and sang. it was crazy and sweaty!

    and yes, i am too poor to travel most places to see them. with school and then the cost of gas, food, hotel, show, etc. ARGGGHHH! I'm a good fan, just a broke one ;)

  14. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 11

    KANSAS CITY PERSON RIGHT HERE!!!!
    PRoach HAS to come back!!!
    they're the best band i've EVER seen live!
    Anybody go see them in Topeka April 4th
    Jacoby totally said they were coming back
    in the fall! That NEEDS to happen!

  15. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 11

    Megan_PapaRoach wrote:

    Anybody go see them in Topeka April 4th
    Jacoby totally said they were coming back
    in the fall! That NEEDS to happen!


    I was there. lol. :) Let's hope they actually do come back! :)

  16. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 12

    Megan_PapaRoach wrote:
    KANSAS CITY PERSON RIGHT HERE!!!!
    PRoach HAS to come back!!!
    they're the best band i've EVER seen live!
    Anybody go see them in Topeka April 4th
    Jacoby totally said they were coming back
    in the fall! That NEEDS to happen!


    I was there too...Hopefully they will come back to Headline

  17. RE: Kansas City

    Apr 12

    RiOt47 wrote:
    yay! i was hoping someone had video from that show. but i haven't found anything where Jacoby goes into the crowd. he came over to the right side and crawled all over me, got up on my barestool and sang. it was crazy and sweaty!

    and yes, i am too poor to travel most places to see them. with school and then the cost of gas, food, hotel, show, etc. ARGGGHHH! I'm a good fan, just a broke one ;)


    Yeah, this is the other vid I have from this show. It's the guitar intro to Dead Cell...the band calls it Jam on their setlists.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IErVYoCfurc&feature=channel_page

  18. RE: Kansas City

    Jun 11

    I've never seen PR live :( I would love love love too though!!!!


    PLEASE COME TO KC!!!!!

    Just another broke fan :(

Get the latest from Papa Roach!