Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 18

Those of you going to the Lancaster show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 19

amazing show as usual the openers were decent but of course PRoach always steals the show. setlist was nice

GAWM
    To Be Loved
    Lifeline
    Hollywood Whore
    Burn
    Scars
    Born with nothing Die With Everything
    I Almost Told You That I Loved You
    time is running out
    Had Enough
    She Loves Me Not
    Dead Cell
    Forever
    Between Angels and Insects
    Into The Light
    Last Resort

pretty sure thats all they played and the order probably isnt perfect but its pretty damn close it was cool to see them in such a small venue hopefully they come back to the chameleon after i turn 21 so i can actually be on the floor and be in some pits

2. RE: Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 20

Very small venue, very GREAT show!!!! Only the second time I was at the Chameleon Club, I don't remember it being that small. Coby, the nut that he is, climbed to the second floor balcony from the stage, danced through the crowd, and then hung out over the balcony singing to the crowd below. Eveybody on the floor had their arms up yelling for him to jump, but he didn't do it. I thought he would have. Jerry was sporting the new guitars. I want one!!
    I really like their new song, Burn. Can't wait for the new CD, can't wait to see them again Thursday in Stroudsburg.......

3. RE: Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 20

the show was absolutely amazing last night at the chameleon club!! it was just great! :) lol

4. RE: Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 20

Despite a few frustrations with getting in, the show was awesome last night. I had platinum vip and even though the site said to be there by 2:30, we were all standing outside the club until at least 5pm (we had driven up from Baltimore and had gotten there at 1pm.) But despite all the wait, I got to meet some really nice people, so everything turned out ok. When we finally went in for soundcheck, I was shocked at how small the stage was. I heard that the Chameleon Club was tiny, but it really was tiny. They played Born with Nothing, Die with Everything and then an instrumental She Loves Me Not. Coby had said that his voice was pretty much shot. Then we went to do pictures and the meet & greet. They were all so friendly and they even signed my Jerry Horton red roach signature guitar which is now my most prized possession!

When they finally opened the doors, everyone ran down the stairs and we were able to score two spot right along the rail in between Jerry & Jacoby. Of course, there was some pushing and shoving during the show and a very annoying girl who was trying to stand in front of the rail while whipping her crazy ass hair around, but other than that, everything was great. The best parts were when Jacoby climbed up to the second balcony and when they played Burn. You Tube is ok, but it is so much better live. The crowd was really into it. Jerry did bring out his new guitars which are completely bad ass and I caught a pick and a water bottle that he threw out to the crowd.

Just finished uploading my pictures!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennileigh617/sets/72157623900263438/

5. RE: Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 21

My videos are posted on youtube from the show. Type in shadysdaycare and they will pop up. The meet and greet was well worth the wait. Will do it again, no hesitation. Papa Roach killed it. All of them were on point. Even though coby's vocals were alittle off, the passion and energy that he brought made up for it ten folds. Another great show.

6. RE: Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh_J-hdzPG8

^ this is my video i posted at the show in lancaster at the chameleon club 4/19/10 after jacoby sang up on the balcony right where i was..come check it out! :)

7. RE: Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 25

jennileigh617 wrote:
    . . . snip . . .

When they finally opened the doors, everyone ran down the stairs and we were able to score two spot right along the rail in between Jerry & Jacoby. Of course, there was some pushing and shoving during the show and a very annoying girl who was trying to stand in front of the rail while whipping her crazy ass hair around, but other than that, everything was great. . . .snip . . .
    /

I was between you and that girl with the crazy ass hair . . . I was hit with it more times that I care to think about . . . Not as crazy as the night before, but great show!!!!

8. RE: Lancaster, PA; April 19, 2010

Apr 25

Katie87 wrote:
    If anyone did the VIP thing, I'd GREATLY appreciate any information about how it's being handled this year! I'm debating which option to purchase, as they're both quite a chunk of change, and I want to make sure it's worth it (so far, I haven't been hearing good things)
    "I've gotta roll the dice, never look back.. and never think twice!"

My mom and I got the Gold VIP package and I'd say that one is just as good, in my opinion. The only difference between the two are the bag, guitar pics, and individual pics. I mean, you can always meet them after the show, since they're such sweet guys and are cool about meeting fans. It says there's a meet and greet with the platinum, but my mom and I talked to the band for a few minutes. It wasn't rushed or anything. So, unless you're dying for a bag, I'd go with the gold! :D
    ~When it's time to fill the void, my whole life has been destroyed, and everyone around me says my time is running out. I refuse to surrender, I refuse to surrender.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!