BUZZFEST XXII (Houston,Tx): May 10, 2009

May 11

For those of us that went, lets hear the reviews!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: BUZZFEST XXII (Houston,Tx): May 10, 2009

May 11

Papa Roach killed it - as always!!!!! They had the whole place on their feet!!!! Couldn't believe they did "I Almost Told You That I Loved You." My favorite song on the new CD ... So excited it will be the next single! Already have tickets to see them again in Sept. w/ Nickelback. P ROACH IS THE BEST LIVE SHOW EVER!!!!

2. RE: BUZZFEST XXII (Houston,Tx): May 10, 2009

May 12

I know!! When we went to Dallas Sat. and they didn't play I Almost Told You That I Loved You, so that was an awesome surprise! It was so funny being in the lawn and jumping, I told Alli "this doesn't feel right." So her, I and my cousin got shoulder to shoulder and jumped in unison. Our own mini-pit. hahaha. We went to the side to watch Tobin, Tony and Jerry interview with the morning show. They were hilarious. And you gotta give Papa Roach a lot of credit for coming out. I mean what other band is going to come out to rock your face off when the lead singer has a lung infection?!?! Others would just cancel, so thank you so much Jacoby!!

We got tickets to the Nickelback show too! See ya there!

3. RE: BUZZFEST XXII (Houston,Tx): May 10, 2009

May 12

Wicked_Dreams wrote:
    I know!! When we went to Dallas Sat. and they didn't play I Almost Told You That I Loved You, so that was an awesome surprise! It was so funny being in the lawn and jumping, I told Alli "this doesn't feel right." So her, I and my cousin got shoulder to shoulder and jumped in unison. Our own mini-pit. hahaha. We went to the side to watch Tobin, Tony and Jerry interview with the morning show. They were hilarious. And you gotta give Papa Roach a lot of credit for coming out. I mean what other band is going to come out to rock your face off when the lead singer has a lung infection?!?! Others would just cancel, so thank you so much Jacoby!!

Jacoby has lung Infection? aww bless him x] get well soon coby
    We got tickets to the Nickelback show too! See ya there!

4. Fed avatar Fed

RE: BUZZFEST XXII (Houston,Tx): May 10, 2009

May 12

Aww poor Jacoby.

5. Moderator

RE: BUZZFEST XXII (Houston,Tx): May 10, 2009

May 12

yeah I heard he was like hacking and puking tonight in florida.

I'm gonna be devastated if they cancel after taking a 14 hour bus ride >.>

6. RE: BUZZFEST XXII (Houston,Tx): May 10, 2009

May 13

Yeah I guess that would suck. Especially with Jacoby so sick he has to be hooked up to IVs before he goes on stage, right? I mean, 14 hours is a long ride for nothing....

7. RE: BUZZFEST XXII (Houston,Tx): May 10, 2009

May 14

A LUNG INFECTION? I thought he had the flu :( x

Get the latest from Papa Roach!