Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 23

Those of you going to the Columbia show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 24

This best show ever!!!! Crowd surfing, moshing, and rock! Papa Roach was awesome!!!!! I love, love , LOVE it!!!! We had the best time, and met some awesome people!!!

songs(in no order):
    GAWM
    Had Enough
    Scars
    Born With Nothing, Die With Everything
    Lifeline
    Into the Light
    Dead Cell
    Last resort
    Between Angels and Insects
    She Loves Me Not
    Forever
    Hollywood Whore
    Time is Running Out
    IATTILY
    To Be Loved

and maybe Live this down?? I cant remember
    They DID NOT PLAY BURN!!!!!!!
    or even mention the new album, I don't think...... but still it was awesome

---------------------------♥-------------------------------
    ~I'm a diamond, your a heart, living in this house of cards~

2. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 25

Photobucket

3. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 25

Photobucket

4. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 25

Photobucket

5. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 25

I was there last night and it was AMAZING-even if it did start to rain. All the bands were great. Papa Roach had everybody going. People were still talking about them after it was over. I have even more respect for them-it wasn't beneath them to do a concert in a parking lot. Shows they care about their fans. I hope they come to Columbia again. If people are willing to stand in the rain just to see you, then you know you got some loyal fans.

6. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 25

First of all, this was an AMAZING show. Papa Roach never ceases to amaze me.

Okay, so My mom and I got to the venue right at 2:30 and bought our VIP. We weren't sure whether to get them or not until we got there and knew for sure the show was on. The Gold VIP was awesome, definitely worth it. I got hugs from all of the guys and got to talk to them for a little bit. When I went to leave the room, I asked Jerry to throw a guitar pic my way if he saw me in the crowd and he said "Just in case I don't! Here you go!" And handed me a guitar pic. :D It was awesome.

After the VIP stuff my mom and I got in line immediately. We waited for the security guards to let us go to the stage. Once we got to the stage, we ended up being front row on Jerry's side. Right when the first band was setting up, a light fell! :O It took them AT LEAST an extra 30 minutes or so to fix it. :/

I didn't necessarily like many of the opening bands, they were okay. Papa went on around 9 and opened with Getting Away With Murder. Jacoby sounded GREAT, even though he hadn't been feeling too well. I took a bunch of videos and I will try to post them on youtube later. :) I got a few good pics, too.

Overall, amazing show. I wish I could go to the show in Ladson. :/ Ughhh. School sucks. D:

Ahh, and after the show, the band came out and I got to talk to each of them again. :) My mom and I would've got them to sign the set list we got, but it was wet cause it had been raining the WHOLE time. Jeez. Jacoby's voice didn't sound too good after the show, but I'm glad he stopped to talk to me for a few minutes before he went to the bus. SUCH sweet guys. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6wlSgGWGmw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJfJUQe-Ci4

^^^ Those are the two videos I've posted so far. :) Comment or add me if you were at the show! I'll have more up later! :D

7. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 25

luvnjacoby wrote:
    This best show ever!!!! Crowd surfing, moshing, and rock! Papa Roach was awesome!!!!! I love, love , LOVE it!!!! We had the best time, and met some awesome people!!!

songs(in no order):
    GAWM
    Had Enough
    Scars
    Born With Nothing, Die With Everything
    Lifeline
    Into the Light
    Dead Cell
    Last resort
    Between Angels and Insects
    She Loves Me Not
    Forever
    Hollywood Whore
    Time is Running Out
    IATTILY
    To Be Loved

and maybe Live this down?? I cant remember
    They DID NOT PLAY BURN!!!!!!!
    or even mention the new album, I don't think...... but still it was awesome

I know! I was sad that they didn't play the new song or come out for an encore. :( My mom and I got the set list after the show, and apparently they had already decided before the show that they weren't gonna do Burn because it was crossed out. :/ Maybe Jacoby wasn't feeling up to it? Either that or they didn't have enough time cause it took all of that extra time to fix that light. That was crazy! :O It was still a great show! I just can't believe Nonpoint came out for an encore and Papa Roach didn't. :/ I guess I'm just glad they didn't cancel! I hope Jacoby didn't get sicker.
    ~When it's time to fill the void, my whole life has been destroyed, and everyone around me says my time is running out. I refuse to surrender, I refuse to surrender.

8. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 25

Yeah this show was pretty fuckin sick. ive seen papa roach a few times and this by far one of the best, even if coby wasnt feelin his best. And, yeah, they did play live this down. :)

9. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 25

2 WORDS...FUCKING AWSOME!!!
    Wanna take time to Thank Jacoby for coming out after the show to take pictures, sign autographs n hang...even though u were sick as a dog!!!! Also thanx to Jerry n Tony for the pix, autographs n hanging out too....Tobin, however was MIA...Sorry we missed ya.

10. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 26

This show was amazing!!! My friend and I got to the venue around 1pm and stood in line. It was great to hear the soundcheck!! :) We were finally let in and we got to the 2nd row. Wish we could have been in the front row, but maybe next time. It rained on and off most of the afternoon and nearly all of the PR show. The waiting was OK and the opening bands were decent. FINALLY it was time for Papa Roach to rock and they definitely did...Opening with Getting Away With Murder (Great opening guys!!) It was so fun to hear so many great songs and the fans were rockin' and singing along to nearly every song. Jacoby gave his all. I really have a lot of respect for him and the band giving us such a great show despite Coby not feeling so well. Jacoby came down to the fans 3 times and I finally got to touch his hand and he grabbed my hand for a few seconds and held it. I was thrilled to hear Born With Nothing...Die With Everything, Time Is Running Out, and Dead Cell ( I had not heard those in a concert before so it was a treat) All of the songs were great! Like others, I would have liked to hear Burn, but prior to the show I glanced at the set list as the crew guy was taping them to the stage and also like others mentioned I noticed one of the songs crossed out. I told my friend I bet the song blacked out is BURN. I'm just thrilled to see and hear them!! After the show we got to meet Jacoby, Jerry, and Tony. Thanks guys and an extra THANK YOU to Jacoby for visiting with us I was thrilled to see you afterwards. I know you could barely talk, but thanks for coming back out to meet with us!!!! Jerry, it was great to talk with you. :) And Tony, thanks for stopping to chat with us too. Maybe next time we'll be able to meet Tobin. Thanks again guys for an amazing show!!!

11. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 26

Awesome show the other night! Jacoby was a little hoarse afterwards, but he said that he was feeling a lot better! He's so great, hanging around outside the tour bus after the show and still taking pics with fans! He such a sweetie and a major hottie as well! Oh, and I caught one of the picks Jerry threw out into the crowd! That was pretty great considering it's the first thing I ever caught at a concert! They rocked the place and I just loved it! All the bands were great but you know that they can't hold a torch to Papa Roach!
    "Insults should be well AVENGED or well endured" = P

12. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 26

BTW, can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to get the group photo that was taken for the Gold VIP? No one told me and I forgot to ask! Plus, what a bout the other things like the VIP shirt? It says it's supposed to be sent, so I'm hoping and praying they send me the photo as well!! Please let me know, message me might be better!! Thanks so much to anyone who helps a PR fan out!!!
    "Insults should be well AVENGED or well endured" = P

13. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 26

Looks like they are in the process of getting the pics loaded now. Just go to media and soundcheck and find columbia SC. Hopefully soon:)

14. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 26

I have about 250-300 pictures from this show. I will tery to get them uploaded to my fb page soon, hopefully some tonight. not sure if I should put them on here or not but prob will add a few to the PR site also this evening when i get home. So add me on fb if you wanta see all my pics. Name is Page Bordelon;)

15. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 27

Ahh, and after the show, the band came out and I got to talk to each of them again. :) My mom and I would've got them to sign the set list we got, but it was wet cause it had been raining the WHOLE time. Jeez. Jacoby's voice didn't sound too good after the show, but I'm glad he stopped to talk to me for a few minutes before he went to the bus. SUCH sweet guys. :)

Yes...I am the mom~lol! Will have pics on my FB tonight~fb has been being difficult to upload to :O I don't think I can post any on here unless I upload them somewhere else:( sorry...

16. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 28

luvnjacoby wrote:
    Photobucket

GREAT picture!

17. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 28

Some of the pictures I managed to get! :D

JACOBY

JERRRYYYY

TOBIN

SESSY

JERRRR

Hope ya'll like them! :) The show was GREAT! I've got 4 of the videos I took up on Youtube as of right now..I'll try to get the other 4 up soon! :D

~* I live the days of war and I live the nights of love,
    I suffer to survive,
    I gotta, gotta, gotta stay alive... *~

18. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 28

RecklessAshie143 wrote:
    Some of the pictures I managed to get! :D

JACOBY

JERRRYYYY

TOBIN

SESSY

JERRRR

Hope ya'll like them! :) The show was GREAT! I've got 4 of the videos I took up on Youtube as of right now..I'll try to get the other 4 up soon! :D

~* I live the days of war and I live the nights of love,
    I suffer to survive,
    I gotta, gotta, gotta stay alive... *~

so you must be iheartmusic143 ???? if so you have great videos!!! I wish someone had a video of the crowd surfing, moshing.... and the wall of death during into the light(which sucks when you end up in the front of the wall!)

19. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 28

HERE'S A PIC OF THE SET LIST WE GOT OFF THE STAGE THAT WAS SOAKING WET!!

Photobucket

20. RE: Columbia, SC; April 24, 2010

Apr 28

a few of the pics I took from the front row:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hope you like them:)

Get the latest from Papa Roach!