Atlantic City, NJ; Oct 9, 2010

Oct 08

Those of you going to the Atlantic City show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!
Busta~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Atlantic City, NJ; Oct 9, 2010

Oct 10

For those of you about to see Papa Roach in the next month I have one word. Maybe two, A Tribal experience. Saturday night at the House of Blues. The Boys were Stormtroopers!!! The highlight for me was that they played the four new songs I wanted to hear, Burn, One track mind, kick in the teeth and enemy. I was surprised they played all four. I wasn't sure how Kicked in the teeth would work as an opener but it did, Tony's drumming is so powerful, Jacoby was all over the place, the light show is amazing and the sound was crystal clear. The setlist

Kicked in the teeth
    Lifeline
    Blood Brothers
    Broken home
    Hollywood whore
    one track mind
    scars
    enemy
    Getting away with murder
    Born with nothing
    To be loved
    forever
    Burn
    Dead cell
    Last resort
    insects/angels

Selfishly I could do without Blood Brothers and dead cell maybe even to be loved. Simply because I've heard them play these live so many times. Don't get me wrong they all rocked P Roach has just reached a status where you leave the concert loving everything they played and you walk away saying I wished they played this, this and this
    But for my brothers and sisters about to see them. Just a really incredible show like always. They never disappoint.
    One cool part of the show, Jacoby was telling everyone how his brother just moved to the East Coast and how much Jacoby loved playing the East Coast because of the energy in the crowds. Do not miss this show!!!!!!!

2. Re: Atlantic City, NJ; Oct 9, 2010

Oct 10

The show was amazing. There aren't even enough words to describe it. The crowd went completely nuts and I mean who could blame them? it was PAPA FUCKING ROACH!!! getting kicked in the face by a crowd surfer is worth it only for these guys :P Skillet was also amazing... but they couldn't top the guys of course :D I really didn't want the guys to stop playing, but it left me wanting more so I can't wait til I get to see them again!!!
    only thing I didn't like was that I didn't get to see the guys after the show :P maybe next time :D

3. Re: Atlantic City, NJ; Oct 9, 2010

Oct 10

WHAT AN AWESOME LINE_UP!!!!! So much BETTER than the show a few weeks ago in Stroudsburg. My Darkest Days, Trapt and Skillet are AWESOME live bands!! AND PAPA ROACH?? No words to describe the energy and presence of these guys!! You just gotta see them live, enough said. AWESOME! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

4. Re: Atlantic City, NJ; Oct 9, 2010

Oct 10

jsemonich wrote:
    For those of you about to see Papa Roach in the next month I have one word. Maybe two, A Tribal experience. Saturday night at the House of Blues. The Boys were Stormtroopers!!! The highlight for me was that they played the four new songs I wanted to hear, Burn, One track mind, kick in the teeth and enemy. I was surprised they played all four. I wasn't sure how Kicked in the teeth would work as an opener but it did, Tony's drumming is so powerful, Jacoby was all over the place, the light show is amazing and the sound was crystal clear. The setlist

Kicked in the teeth
    Lifeline
    Blood Brothers
    Broken home
    Hollywood whore
    one track mind
    scars
    enemy
    Getting away with murder
    Born with nothing
    To be loved
    forever
    Burn
    Dead cell
    Last resort
    insects/angels

Selfishly I could do without Blood Brothers and dead cell maybe even to be loved. Simply because I've heard them play these live so many times. Don't get me wrong they all rocked P Roach has just reached a status where you leave the concert loving everything they played and you walk away saying I wished they played this, this and this
    But for my brothers and sisters about to see them. Just a really incredible show like always. They never disappoint.
    One cool part of the show, Jacoby was telling everyone how his brother just moved to the East Coast and how much Jacoby loved playing the East Coast because of the energy in the crowds. Do not miss this show!!!!!!!

just a little side note, its kick in the teeth not kicked ;) but yeah i agree, totally awesome show(not into skillet but really liked my darkest days)! & i kept seeing his brother bryson all day long everywhere i went lol, i didnt wanna bother him tho.

5. Re: Atlantic City, NJ; Oct 9, 2010

Oct 10

What an incredible show! I was right up front and we had such a great time! I love how Jacoby gets right in there with the crowd and interacts with everyone. He is so energetic and just looks so happy to be there performing for and with everyone. I can see how much he loves it that everyone sings along and gets into the music. What a great performance!

I have to say that I'm NEVER disappointed with a Papa Roach concert and they are among the best, if not THE best I've ever seen live. They played four of their new songs and quite a few of their earlier songs as well. There were five songs off Infest alone! My only complaint is that I wish they'd played Crash, especially since the title of their latest album is a line from that song. I kept saying "HEY, play CRASH!" Maybe next time?

Opening with Kick in the Teeth worked out perfectly. I was rather lukewarm on that song but seeing it played live made me really like it. It was so well done! Between Angels and Insects was a GRAND finale! All in all a terrific show that left me wanting much more.

It was my first time seeing Skillet and they were incredible as well. I bought one of their CDs (along with my PR shirt) and would love to see Skillet again. Trapt and My Darkest Days were good too but Skillet and of course Papa Roach were beyond awesome! Great night guys!

I saw Papa Roach in concert twice this year and hope to see them that much and MORE in the future!

6. Re: Atlantic City, NJ; Oct 9, 2010

Jul 11

papa roach fucking killed it....skillet was awesome too...i never heard my darkest days before that night but they were great...i thought trapt sucked but oh well

Get the latest from Papa Roach!