Wheatland, CA; August 31, 2009

Aug 30

Those of you going to the Wheatland show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Wheatland, CA; August 31, 2009

Sep 02

Wow, no reviews yet? I'm the first! I was just there to see Papa Roach, I'm not really a Nickelback or Hinder fan, I like Saving Abel, but PR was the reason I was there. Had 4 tickets, section 205, middle of the arena but not as close to the stage as I would have liked. My husband & son ended up not going, so it was just me & my 13-year old daughter. We got there late because of stupid traffic (note to self, next time going to this venue LEAVE WAY EARLY) and missed Saving Abel & HInder...thank God I didn't miss PR I would have been sooo pissed! They put on a great show, as always, and it was pretty cool to see Jacoby come out to sing Highway to Hell with Nickelback & Austin of Hinder (where was the guy from Saving Abel? how come they don't let him come out? LOL). I really wanted to hear IATYTILY, which they didn't play...could do without Lifeline (heard it too much on the radio). And I wanted to see Jacoby come into the audience but he didn't do it this time. :-( But still...PR shows definitely do not disappoint me! Nickelback was better than I expected too.

2. RE: Wheatland, CA; August 31, 2009

Sep 05

I drove six hours to come to this show and it was worth it. I requested 2 days off from both jobs to be there and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I got there early and ended up at the front hanging on the the baracade. I didnt go for nickelback cuz to be honest I really dont like them. I just paid to go see papa roach. Despite only knowing a few songs from Saving abel and hinder, they actually put on a great show. Papa roach was bad ass though. I screamed, yelled, sang my ass off at that show. That camera guy annoyed me cuz he kept pointing that damn thing in my face. I even got a drum stick. It was awesome.

Newsletter Signup