Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Feb 25

Those of you going to the Sacramento show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!
Busta~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Feb 27

Ok so I went to Fridays show and by pure luck managed to go to Saturdays show too. Honestly? Saturdays was FN mind blowing! Friday was good, Saturday was amazing. Best live band ever I swear. Papa Roach added two songs to the set list than the night before and Jacoby was dedicating songs to his wife, friends and parents. He was much chattier with the audience: at one point he asked some guy about four people over from me if they were ok, that they didnt look ok, then he said cause Im not okay, and proceeded to ask people if they were ok. Funny man! He was a regular monkey too, climbing up on the speaker tower, gettig down in the crowd multiple times, walking across the bar, up on the second level balcony ledge and in and ot of the crowd. True performer, god given capacity to just be real and down with the fans. Love it! Jerry was, as always, amazing and Tobin dropped it so hot the walls vibrated! I bounced around the circle pit for a few loops ( a nasty cut to the cleavage ended that x.x) and then proceeded to be smashed to the front for the remainder of the show. Afterward, in the 30 degree cold, while waiting outside, I was able to have a very nice conversation with Jerry and eventually Jacoby. Im still tickled that he kissed my tattoos and that they both were so extremely down to earth and real. Best show ever.
    ~The first flick to the wrist....it burns the longest....it bleeds the longest...now shut up and die~

2. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Feb 28

Ditto that... Saturday was better than Friday... . I did some crowd surfing on Saturday, just 'cause some guy next to me thought I looked light enough to pick up... guess I was, 'cause the crowd tossed me around for a good minute... ..once I get back on my feet, another guy picks me up... again I go flying around the top of the crowd... guess being a jockey and weighing a buck ten is a good thing when attending a Papa Roach show :-x... so much fun!! can't even begin to describe how much fun I had... Tracy... aka Race Rider

3. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Feb 28

No way! Which 2 songs did they add Saturday?!
    *Scars remind us that the past is real*

4. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 01

can somebody pleeeeeeease post the setlist??? ive been dying to see, very much appreciated,

5. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 01

I wished so hard that they would do "I Almost Told You That I Loved You" but they didn't :( Least not at the 2/25 show. But it was still the best freakin' show I've ever seen!

6. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 01

I know at my show a girl was actually handed the setlist Tobin was using as a guideline, so maybe she'll be nice enough to post it? I know they opened with Kick In The Teeth, not in order they did Scars, Blood Brothers, Born With Nothing Die With Everything, One Track Mind, Burn, Last Resort, To Be Loved, Lifeline, No Matter What, Forever, Getting Away With Murder....ummm I know there were others they are just escaping me right now.

7. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 01

they did NO MATTER WHAT?! nice, thank you! if anyone does find out the order that would be great

8. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 01

Yep they did. And it was freaking amazing. Dontcha just love that song?! P Roach at their ballad best (besides Scars of course!)

9. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 02

yes it is sooo good! i am going to see them next sunday and they better still be playing it!!!

10. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 02

I have both set list ill post them.....but they did NOT play No Matter What....so who ever said that didnt get a set list or for that matter wasnt even at the shows

11. RE: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 03

Friday's Setlist

Saturday's Setlist

12. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 03

Ahh thank you!! i perfer the second one for sure, although i would like to see them open with burn, and they should spread out the new songs a bit more, but other than that its great, i perfer TIRO, Crash and into the light over Born with nothing for sure, Broken home could be there though

13. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 03

The set lists look the same but they didnt play the same songs both nights, I think they may have skipped some Friday cause Saturdays show was longer. They didnt play No Matter What( I wish). Either way the shows were awesome. I wish they would play My Heart Is a Fist but they never do :/ Looking closer I think they didnt do Blood Brothers fri but they did on Sat....fuck, i dont know I could have sworn they added two songs to sat that they didnt fri but who knows. They were still awesome as fuck
    ~The first flick to the wrist....it burns the longest....it bleeds the longest...now shut up and die~

14. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 04

damn it must have been a killer show i havent seen them in concert yet

15. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 04

Yea both shows were incredible! it was soo worth coming from New York

16. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 04

I went to the show on Saturday and it was F*CKIN' AMAZING!! I think the fact that it was in their stomping grounds and that the place was so intimate made it THAT much better! I went to their show in Chico, CA in 2009 and it was amazing and in a small place too, but the Sacramento show just had something more amazing!! Wish I could rewind to that day!!
    +Stop Looking, Start Seeing+

17. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 04

the last time i went to see papa roach was in december at taste of chaos tour in manchester england
    iv seen them quite afew times but god they were fuckin amazin
    right at the front and right in there.
    there the best shows i have ever been to n lots more to come hopefully
    fallenangelface!
    shaddixplaymate!x

18. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 04

THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!! WE SHOWED UP BOUT 5hrs EARLY TRYING TO MEET THE BAND(since we didnt win the MEET & GREET passes frm 98rock)..WHILE WAITING IN LINE OUTSIDE, ONE OF THE 98ROCK REPS. CAME UP TO US AND WAS LIKE "WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO DO A MEET & GREET WITH THE BAND?" I WAS LIKE "OMG HELL YEAH"...WOW I COULDNT BELIEVE IT....EVERY MOMENT OF THAT DAY WAS AMAZING AND I'LL NEVER FORGET IT!!! THANK YOU PAPA ROACH & 98rock (& whoever didnt show up for their meet & greets..we got your spot!! TYVM!!)

PAPA ROACH 2-26-2011

19. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 07

Saturday was the best show ive been....glad to see the songs they played...awesome show loved it, ready to buy tixs for Chico 5/5

20. Re: Sacramento, CA; Feb 26, 2011

Mar 08

SWEET! I can't believe they're coming back to Chico! That's so awesome! Can't wait til tix go on sale! I'm there dude! Anyone know when they're supposed to go on sale?

Newsletter Signup