Santa Clara, CA; Apr 27, 2011

Apr 26

Those of you going to the Santa Clara show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!
~Busta

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Santa Clara, CA; Apr 27, 2011

Apr 28

It was awesome!!! I got VIP and got to meet the guys! They were really cool! I was front row for the whole show. Pop Evil was really good I personally think they should have been 2nd to play. They got the crowd going better than Finger 11. During Finger 11 I couldn't stop watching the drummer!! He was making all these crazy faces and would put his sticks in his mouth over and over again...I don't know if he was doing it for show, but I honestly think he was on one. Papa Roach was awesome like always!

2. Re: Santa Clara, CA; Apr 27, 2011

Apr 30

I also frontlined at the show (did VIP and all that) and thought the drummer from Finger 11 was a hoot. Seeing his act makes one think he's off his gourd. Reading a few interviews of him makes me think it was just a show.

You could also tell the bands who know how to adjust their sound. Pop Evil's sound was all over the board and just cranked to 11. Had they turned down that Bass it would have sounded SO much better.

Papa Roach was great and the smaller venue was so much more enjoyable than the Stadium's i've seen them in recently.

Newsletter Signup