Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 08

Those of you going to the Albuquerque show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 10

WOW............What a show that was. I will write a review later on today, I need to wake up at 7:45a.m to get to class at 9:30a.m on time and I still need to drive to another city. It's 4:32a.m right now so I'm going to get a nap but it's cool. It was worth every second. The show was fuckin amazing.....I'll give a review later on. I need to take a nap.

2. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 11

Damn, the Albuquerque show was freakin bad ass. I got in 15 minutes before the public with my EE card through the Nickelback fan club and that was well worth it. I got me a spot on the rail in the pit right in front of where the singers mic is. Papa Roach put on a hell of a show once again, it was my 5th time seeing them and this is the best show yet. I didn't catch anything from them but it's all good. I already have stuff from them and I met them so it's cool. I can't wait to see Papa Roach again here in New Mexico. They fuckin rock.

3. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 11
  4. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 11
  5. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 12

fucking sick show. what was that first song they sang that started off like speed metal?

6. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 12

Papa Roach did Between Angels & Insects first. It started off with some weird noise intro thing, then they came out and it was all hell. The show was freakin sick though.

7. Moderator

RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 13

We came out to Between Angels and Insects first.

8. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 14

My bad Jerry, it was Between Angels & Insects. I'm still on a high from the show and shit 5 days later. I'm not sure why I said Getting Away with Murder.

9. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 15

I JUST missed the guys because the time on my tickets said 7pm, and it actully started at 6pm, (Too much drama, Involving delayed flights and shit. if you really wanna know you can read it in my blog) But, I saw Jacoby sing Highway to hell with Austin from Hinder and Nickelback, and It was badass. Even thou It was a bad night for me, that brighted it up a bit. Then Chad decided that everyone should have a drink and Jerry threw beer on my head, and everyone else around me as well. Everyone was pretty drunk during that show. It was funny.

10. Moderator

RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 17

Brodey wrote:
    I JUST missed the guys because the time on my tickets said 7pm, and it actully started at 6pm, (Too much drama, Involving delayed flights and shit. if you really wanna know you can read it in my blog) But, I saw Jacoby sing Highway to hell with Austin from Hinder and Nickelback, and It was badass. Even thou It was a bad night for me, that brighted it up a bit. Then Chad decided that everyone should have a drink and Jerry threw beer on my head, and everyone else around me as well. Everyone was pretty drunk during that show. It was funny.

Sorry I hit you with beer. It was my first time throwing cups of beer into the crowd. Apparently, there is a trick to it. I really didn't think it was going to go that badly until I started throwing... It was kind of funny, though...

11. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 17

Jerry Horton wrote:

Sorry I hit you with beer. It was my first time throwing cups of beer into the crowd. Apparently, there is a trick to it. I really didn't think it was going to go that badly until I started throwing... It was kind of funny, though...

LMAO please do that at the UK crowds!!! light entertainment all around! x

12. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 17

^Could he not just pass a full cup to me?

13. RE: Albuquerque, NM; September 9, 2009

Sep 17

It's ok, the crazy drunk screaming lady next to me got some in the face, so it became even funnier. If I had to get some beer on my head, at least it was from a band I love. AND the crazy drunk lady pretty much shut up after that.

Newsletter Signup