Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Sep 30

Those of you going to the Tilburg show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

the show was amazing.
    they really gave everything.
    Coby was a bit relaxed.. or well for his being that is,
    Jerry was as relaxed as ever.
    Tobin.. well..tobin..yeah what do we say about that.. he rocked the hell out of me so.. think thats a good thing.
    And Tony.. oh my, he was (for this night) the best of the band, the intensity and energy that man has, that is just not normal he kept on going. And his clothes, that was a whole different Tony we saw.
    Amazing.
    One sad/bad/fucked up think was that some people didnt understand we all payed for the ticket and that if you're in front, you are the one who is standing in front. Pushing, pulling you back to get infront of you, pulling your hair and stuff, kinda sick but it didnt spoil my night.

2. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

pulling hair?! Wow, we haven't had something like that yet in germany xD

3. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

yeah well my friend was headbanging and some chicks behind her start pulling her hair.

4. bdu avatar bdu

RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

IT WAS GREAT!!
    The vip Thingy was awesome and the concert was rocking!! even got a guitar pick from jerry, a black one with golden logos. And my friend got a yellow one. Awesome!! Cant wait for the next concert ;-)

5. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

@Bernadette; How fucking lame is that :s
    I really can't understand why people try to fuck up someone's night by doing something like that :s

I loved yesterday. I finally finally finally got my picture with Jacoby, unfortunately not with the other guys..
    Hope the 'total-band-shot' Justin made will be uploaded soon!

6. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

you were a V.I.P?
    yeah it is lame but well some people are lame haha

We waited outside for like 2 hours and then i thought im done with waiting im gonna go home, it takes me 2,5 hours to home so i missed the guys again.

7. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

Waaaaah,

The concert yesterday was frikking amazing.
    Unfortainly i had to go the last 5 minutes of it or else i couldnt get my train back home anymore.
    Butttttt, when i arrived at the train station they told us no trains arent getting to eindhoven. So i was stuck, and pissed off cuz i still missed the last song. Which was Prolly Last Resort.

Anyways, other than that the concert was amazing and i cant wait to go again.

8. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

The concert was fucking amazing. At soundcheck, we all (The VIPers) stood in front of the stage and Jacoby said to me: ''hey, i remember you!'' And asked if i got more tattoos, lol. I felt a little special right there, haha. But it was so cool he remembered me from previous times we met.
    It was cool to hang out a little with the guys and get a pic taken, i also got a pic of me and Jacoby alone. But it was a shame they had to leave so soon for an interview....
    The show totally rocked, i stood in front of the stage, in the center, front row. But some stupid ass people kept pushing, hitting and kicking to get in front. I was soooo pissed off and almost slapped a bitch who kicked me in the back of my right knee. Stupid ass bitch.
    Other than that, the show was fantastic. I made some pretty damn good pics. Can't wait for the next show..... :-)

9. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

They where fucking great!

10. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

Bekka90 wrote:
    Which was Prolly Last Resort.

Yep, it would have been Last Resort :)

11. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

it was just ....aaaaaah....cant find any words...
    one thing i know for sure is, that next tour i'll save enough money to go to a couple of more shows!!!
    and jacoby was so sexy again!!! (i still didn't like his sweat in on my face that much)...
    also very good crowd, like in april aswell...
    they didn't play my fave song this time but well...

12. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

it whas FUCKING amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know what to say more about it and when i meet the band the loved my tattoo :P jacoby say Fuck Yea awsome and stuff :P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

I was so amased Jacoby still did remember the picture the manager of the Atak in Enschede gave him on June 27..

I wanted the guys to sign the shirt of my son, the shirt they signed the last time is waaaay too small now :')

Jacoby; 'WHAT is this?'
    Me; 'This is my son's shirt.. You probably don't, but do you remember the picture they gave you at the concert in Enschede..?'
    Jacoby; 'Ehrrrr..'
    Me; 'The picture of the little boy..'
    Jacoby; 'Oh yea! I remember! I was like WOW, that little dude is wearing a Papa Roach shirt!'

(H)

14. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 02

I went with my daughter and a friend. For me it was the first time I saw Papa Roach live, and it was fantastic. I loved the show, very energetic !! We had Platinum Vip tickets, and we enjoyed the whole programme. We whitnesd their soundcheck for about one hour, which was great, and then had small talk during the meet and greet. Friendly guys ! Now we can't wait to see the picture that was taken. My daughter send me a text message from school today that she was still in a sort of daze from the show. For her it was the second time, and definitly not the last time !!

15. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 03

Man, that concert was awesome! The crowd wasn't really Holland-typical. Very enthusiastic and active!

16. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 03

Sammy! wrote:
    Bekka90 wrote:
    Which was Prolly Last Resort.

Yep, it would have been Last Resort :)

Omg, i knew it.
    Well, i hope they come again soon :D

17. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 03

Anyone got any cool merch? :)

18. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 03

riotjenny wrote:
    (i still didn't like his sweat in on my face ..

haha i was in a&e covered in his sweat once (ribs took some damage october 1st 2006 after he grabbed my head during last resort and everyone obviously very stupidly nearly killed me trying to get to him...).... fantastic way to end an evening x

19. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 03

^ There isn't a better way-especially if they ended up spare.

20. RE: Tilburg, NL; October 1, 2009

Oct 03

Papa Roach fucking rulez !!

Newsletter Signup