Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 01

Those of you going to the Dortmund show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 02

I just got home from Dortmund, it was sooo amazing! It was my first real papa roach concert, saw them only at Rock am RIng 09 for 40 minutes:) but RaR was nothing compared to this show tonight! It was just perfect, I'm so tired now, because I was partying the whole time^^ I loved all songs, old ones and new ones. It was great, they played harder than a coffin nail! They have so much energy, the guys are awesome, love them! I could go on like this forever, I wanna see them again !! ;)

2. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 03

wow just wow. yesterday was really amazing... have seen p roach already 3 times this year but yesterday was sooo great! p roach in my city, there is no better place to be... where can i start?
    maybe with the negative thing: some stupid mother****er of the first row spit on coby!! coby became very angry and told him to fuck off. i mean why the hell are you doing something like that?? if you don't like the band then stay home!!
    but after that coby had more energy and just rocked the house!!!
    i was so surprised by the live version of "march out of the darkness". it's not one of my favorite songs on the record but live it was just killer! i could see the entire emotion in cobys face.
    what more?
    - cobys stage diving, hehe first time i saw him doing it
    - coby forgot some lyrics of "state of emergency", it was funny
    - jerry rocked the whole time like crazy
    - tony had an awesome solo drum (go tony)
    - hmm barely seen tobin but i'm sure he also rocked

after the show coby was the DJ in the smaller club that belongs to the concert hall. haha it was strange to see coby in front of a mixing desk... but he did great as always!!

3. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 03

that show last night was really amazing... i enjoyed every single song and jacoby put so much energy in it (just like he always does :)
    they just f*** rock.
    after the show i waited outside and i was sooooo happy when jacoby finally came out... he is just f*** hot

4. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 03

WHAT THE FUCK?! why did he/she spit on coby, i'd slap that fucker if i were there!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH, Jacoby forgt the line cause he was thinking of me ;] MUHAHAHAH....jk xD

Jerry is a Hard Rocker! Jacoby and Tony are too.....Tobin seems pissed sometimes.....but i love him so much....they are such good entertainers!!!
    THATS FUCKIN ROCK N ROLL

5. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 03

Dortmund was great. I hope we don't have to wait that long until they come back to Europe...!

6. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 04

@shaxy
    I think I know you^^ ;)

well, I just arrived at home, too *lol*

it was a great time, loved just standing on the balcony and watching (yeah, damned crutches and damned knee) but I really liked it...
    sound was surprisingly good up there...

sorry to say so but jacoby shouldnt complain about people doing the same with him like he does with them - maybe he now knows how disgusting it is to get a load of spit in the face or wherever else. that´s my ten cents...

hm, cant focus, I am simply too tired XD

7. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 04

Reading about everybody's experience of their show in Dortmund makes me jealous, because I couldn't go this time. Well, not that I haven't seen them in concert twice this year, but I would've loved to see Jacoby doing a DJ set.

shaddix03 wrote:

after the show coby was the DJ in the smaller club that belongs to the concert hall. haha it was strange to see coby in front of a mixing desk... but he did great as always!!

What music did he play?

8. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 04

Nirvana and some other basic rock-stuff imo

9. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 06

Of course I totally loved seeing 'em again, but to me this wasn't one of their best shows.
    But then again, I was being tortured by extreme moodswings all day long that day, so yeah.. wasn't a good day for me :P

10. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 06

Aurinko wrote:
    @shaxy
    I think I know you^^ ;)

well, I just arrived at home, too *lol*

it was a great time, loved just standing on the balcony and watching (yeah, damned crutches and damned knee) but I really liked it...
    sound was surprisingly good up there...

sorry to say so but jacoby shouldnt complain about people doing the same with him like he does with them - maybe he now knows how disgusting it is to get a load of spit in the face or wherever else. that´s my ten cents...

hm, cant focus, I am simply too tired XD

Jacoby isn't spitting on people, he spits on the floor or to the side...i never saw him spiting on people

11. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 06

xxCobyDickLickaxx wrote:

Jacoby isn't spitting on people, he spits on the floor or to the side...i never saw him spiting on people

He does spit on people :P maybe not on purpose, but he does :P

12. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 06

SuperMiek wrote:
    Of course I totally loved seeing 'em again, but to me this wasn't one of their best shows.

same thoughts here somehow, even dont know why, but something was missing, at least for me (and comparing with the show in Wiesbaden I saw)

13. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 09

Where was the concert in Dortmund?
    Im jut wondering because of the DJ-Jacob-Thing XD

All those reviews sound nice, so i hope i wnt regret it to go on the show in Brixton =D

14. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 10

it´s been at the FZW (Freizeit-Zentrum-West)

15. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 12

Aurinko wrote:
    it´s been at the FZW (Freizeit-Zentrum-West)

thankyou

puh..very small.
    never seen an international act performing there.

16. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 12

but its the new FZW, therefore the bigger club, not the small original one ;)

17. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 12

Aurinko wrote:
    but its the new FZW, therefore the bigger club, not the small original one ;)

ah yeah. i forgot that it was rebuild.xD

Yes,ive been to the fzw days before i moved to live in London.
    haha ,well then it was big enough =D

18. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 12

in the small club there was the Visions Party right afterwards, so...

19. RE: Dortmund, GER; October 2, 2009

Oct 24

saw them in dortmund, berlin and brixton...

dont' know which was the best concert....
    in dortmund we made an interview with dan from madina lake...so i could make some pictures right in front of the stage ( i regret that i have no professional cam but got some awesome pictures although) ;-) ...was weird to be right in front of them... but now i want more and more ;-)

....everyone is an asshole most of the time! that's no prejudice but experience ;-)

Newsletter Signup