Ashville, NC; March 28, 2009

Mar 28

Those of you going to the Ashville show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Ashville, NC; March 28, 2009

Mar 30

Yet again Papa Roach stole the show the other night. I'm an A7X fan as well and I love both bands greatly, but it seems as though PR always wins the crowd over every night with their energy and dedication.

And in Asheville the other night it was no different. Coby's voice sounded amazing; Tobin, Jerry, and Tony were playing their hearts out. I was excited to see how many fans were actually in Asheville, considering it was a smaller venue.

I was kinda sad to see that Coby didn't go out into the arena like he usually does during Lifeline. But he did come down to the front row and stayed there for almost the entire time.

All in all it was a great show and I'm now looking forward to seeing the boys at HOB in SC in a few months!

2. RE: Ashville, NC; March 28, 2009

Mar 30

The show in Asheville was great, Papa Roach stole the show and kicked asss. This was my second time seeing papa Roach. The first was in Simpsonville SC with Seether, stained and Red and again Papa Roach stole the show.

For those of you that have not seen Papa Roach in Concert!!!! well you are missing out on a great high energy show.

3. RE: Ashville, NC; March 28, 2009

Apr 02

I had tix but missed it! I will try to be at House Of Blues in Myrtle Beach. PR always lifts me up!

4. RE: Ashville, NC; March 28, 2009

Apr 06

I went to this show and I was totally floored. I loved proach during crue fest but I really loved them at this show. Something about it was just different! I love Jacoby's high energy; it just makes you want to get down!

I can't wait for the show at the HOB on May 13th in Myrtle Beach! I'll be there ready to rock!!

5. RE: Ashville, NC; March 28, 2009

Apr 06

Once again they stole the show!
    Can't wait to see them headline in Myrtle Beach, SC at the HOB in May!!

6. RE: Ashville, NC; March 28, 2009

Jun 10

This show made my 2nd Papa Roach concert. Papa Roach knows how to entertain their fans, that's for sure. It was unbelievable, amazing, fabulous & breathtaking. Need I say more?

7. RE: Ashville, NC; March 28, 2009

Jul 20

Newsletter Signup