Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 25

Those of you going to the Denver show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

x~o
Busta!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

just got back from the denver show it was sooo amazing!!!!! aahh the pit was crazy...stayed after by the tour buses and met the guys they are soo sweet and amazing...will update with pix tomorrow...well today...whatever...im still in shock!

2. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

FUCKING. AMAZING.

I don't really know what else to say. We had VIP meet and greets, but we ran into Jerry on the street and took our own pics. They were all amazing when we met them at the M&G. They signed my arm for my tattoo, and Jacoby doodled a crackhead. Then he saw the one on my hand and was like SHIT! You don't want two! So then he wrote his name on my wrist. It was awesome.

So then at the end of the concert Tony was tossing drumsticks, Jerry was throwing guitar picks. I was just snapping away at pictures. Then Jacoby comes to the edge of the stage and I'm thinking "sweet, get some more good pictures." then I realized he was staring right at me, and he had the set list in his hand. He reached out with it and all the people around me started trying to grab it and he pulled it back and was like "No..." then he stuck it out again and I'm short so I was trying to reach... lol. Then someone was like trying to get it and he pulled it back again and he was like "HER" and took a step closer and leaned down and handed it straight to me.

I got stopped by all these people wanting pictures of it... LOL.

It was the BEST, most AMAZING time. EVER. Of my life. :)

3. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

That is awesome! Can you post what was on the setlist!

4. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

some very kool stories from this show lets see some pics Two more weeks for us to see the show. In FL
    J.R.M.

5. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

Hey,
    I went to the show. I originally bought 2 reg tix but then I won radio VIP so I was able to meet them, get a picture (to be emailed) and a signed picture. Everyone was right, the guys are SO nice. Jacoby signed my shoe :) They wanted a picture with my P roach tattoo but public relations ppl was hurrying us. The show was great, papa roach was amazing OF COURSE. Setlist was a mix of old and new... Oh and Kill Hannah sucked, did not blend with p roach's music at all... I wrote a blog on my page about it... so read that for more info!!

6. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

I should also add that Kill hannah was not good at all... and fans were not a good mix, one chick with there KH tee shirt on actually asked me to STOP jumping... I think you can guess what I said LOL
    -kati baby

7. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

show was very good!! loved every minute of it. m&g was good except for the unorganized part of it!! the opening act stunk!! kill hanah WAS AWEFUL, you couldn't even here the singer and he was weird (Had a pretend sad box i swear that he kept playing with or somthing).He couldn't look at the audience when tried to talk!! Jet was good but i really didn't know there songs except for r u going to be my girl. they play very well just not very energetic at all!!and whoever the first band was, was a buzz kill and very weird and messed up a good led zeppelin song. the crowd was differnt had a bunch of old people in it(not that there is anything wrong with being old) but they kept yelling when we would jump around and a little mosh was going on they freaked out and would ask me if i could stop along with the guys behind us but we just looked at them and were like you at a rock concert get over it. papa roach did awesome. I think alot of people were getting bored and tired(i know i was) with the other bands but once pr came on we did a 360. Overall it was an amazing night and met some nice people along the way!!

8. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

The setlist was

days of war
    change or die
    lifeline
    angels and insects
    had enough
    hollywood whore
    to be loved
    gawm
    state of emergeny
    scars
    I.A.T.Y.T.I.L.Y
    Forever
    coffin
    blood bros
    into the light
    last resort

9. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

Monte's Attic This is how i pass the time between PR shows wrote:
    some very kool stories from this show lets see some pics Two more weeks for us to see the show. In FL
    J.R.M.

I hope you get to meet them! :D

10. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

11. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

score it worked. ok so those are the best of the pix i took last night...it was amazing!

12. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

papaxroachxluvr wrote:

Tobin`s nerd style is cool. Though he`s a bit too manly for that.

13. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

The show was AMAZING! The guys rocked as usual and were SO sweet to me! Thank you! :)

14. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 27

Check out my pix on Flickr. My username is 'Keroscene13'

15. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 28

Did Jacoby change his hairstyle? looks like hes slicking it back kinda

16. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 28

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! Also thanks for posting the setlist.

17. RE: Denver, CO; October 26, 2009

Oct 28

WKUchris wrote:
    Did Jacoby change his hairstyle? looks like hes slicking it back kinda

It started off the same as always, but the more and more he sweat, his hair just got all wet and started to look more like that. haha.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!