Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Oct 29

Those of you going to the Indianapolis show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

x~o
Busta!

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Oct 29

sooo excited. much needed show...and I'm looking forward to everyone's halloween costumes!

x~o
    Busta!

2. RE: Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Oct 30

Have a blast!! I'm looking forward to hearing about what the guys will be wearing!! :D

3. RE: Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Oct 31

so this was my 8th time seein the guys....and i have to say i beileve this was the best show yet! probably because i finally got to see them headline a show x]. it was just all out fantastic.....they were pumped the crowd was pumped....it fucking rocked!

lol and i have to say the guy's costumes were hilarous! they made khaki pants look sexy =]. i totally loved jerry's braids!

haha i loved it when jacoby got off stage and came and stood right in front of us...lol i totally had jacoby's junk all up in my face for like 3min..lol....and i loved every minute of it!

once again the show was just flat out amazingggg...you couldn't ask for a better set list than what they played x X.

we also stuck around after the show to talk to the guys and take pictures....stuck around til more like 2am x]

i had a great time meeting everyone from the site.....you all are awesome!!!! VIVA LA CUCARACHA!

@yoyo i'll send you the picture of us and tony =]
    i posted a few pics in my blog =]

4. RE: Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Oct 31

same as lacey it was my 8th time this year.

the guys were amazing, it really was a great show. and i love the set list, they played both older and newer stuff that i hadn't got to see live. the energy was amazing. i hope the crowd was really into it, i couldn't tell up front, i know i was being battered tho lol

5. Moderator

Oct 31

so it was fantastic last night. it was my boyfriend's first time seeing them and I thought that was a great show for a first time. they sounded great, the crowd wasn't pushing or surfing. radio shows always kinda disappoint me because it seems like no one has fun unless they're playing Scars or Last Resort [and then when Jacoby asks if there are any old school fans, everyone raises their hands pfft haha] but I like radio shows because then I'm not usually being smashed into the person in front of me.

I had some crap talkers around me in the crowd but I just laughed at them. don't go to a rock show if you don't want people to be touching you or trying to get in front of you!

we hung out with Ray most of the night since I'm not too much of a fan of the other bands. KH isn't so bad but I've seen them once before and that was enough for me. there's LOTS of sweeeet new merch, so if you catch a show soon, be sure to check it out.

I couldn't stop laughing when they started playing Lowrider, I knew what they were dressing up as, but I wasn't sure if they were going all hardcore with sombreros and ponchos or what, so I was freaking out when they came out all ganged up. I have video of the intro into dow/cod...I'm sure you can probably hear me laughing and freaking out about it on the video xD I haven't uploaded it, but you know I'll put it here when I do.

Set was great. kinda sad there was no Alive tho [Jerry! *shakes fist* :P] the sound was pretty good...everything was leveled pretty even [haha don't laugh at me..I pay attention to that kinda thing!! I'll definitely motion to them that you can't hear someone!] Jerry kept making faces and doing stuff to the fro haired guard in front, and the guy was totally oblivious, it was hilarious. I wish I took pictures in addition to the video, but I was having too much fun.

keep an eye on the site cuz there should be some pictures of people around the show in their costumes up soon

it was really nice getting to meet some of you rioters last night! and I totally want one of those jerseys! lol

ohohoh..and my absolute favorite part of the whole thing was Jerry's hair in braids!

x~o
    Busta!

6. RE: Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Oct 31

Awesome show! It was my first time seeing them headline so I was excited! Same as Busta, set was great but I wish they would have played Alive! That song would be so awesome live.
    Stayed after with Lacey, Kelli, Yoyo, Rachel and Katie and met the guys! And I finally got to talk to Ray and made him get a picture with me! Haha. And when Jacoby came out, two people had him sign their tummy, so I was like 'what the hell, why not' and had him sign mine too :D I'll probably post a blog later with pictures so look out for that. So glad I got to meet alot of you rioters! It was awesome hanging with you guys. And I'll have to agree with Busta on the last part, Jerry's braids were definitely the best part x]

Trust yourself trust no one else, Fuck a hero be yourself
    I don't need your lousy hand out, Clinched fists I'll fight my way out

7. Moderator

Oct 31

here's my video!!

x~o
    Busta!

8. RE: Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Nov 02

can a mother fucker get a set list?

9. RE: Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Nov 06

umm i don't remember the set list in order

i would have the set list if the douche bag bouncer dude would of got it off the stage for me....buut NO!

change or die
    had enough
    lifeline
    iatylily
    hollywood whore
    into the light
    getting away with murder
    time is running out
    between angels and insects
    lowrider
    to be loved
    harder than a coffin nail intro
    forever
    last resort
    i'm thinking they played blood brothers too....but idk i might be dreamin

.....dam i'm having a brain fart i know there's more........someone help me out!

sorry glenn thats all i got : /

10. RE: Indianapolis, IN; October 30, 2009

Nov 06

hey that works just wanyed an idea for the show on the 5th

11. Moderator

Nov 06

yeah they played Blood Brothers kinda early on I think

x~o
    Busta!

Newsletter Signup