St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 04

Those of you going to the St. Paul show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

x~o
Busta!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 05

Awesome show..I'm really tired so Ionly gonna post the setlist, I post a more in depth review tomorrow.

Days Of War
    Change Or Die
    Broken Home
    Lifeline
    To Be Loved
    Getting Away With Murder
    Scars
    Had Enough
    I Almost Told You That I Loved You
    Forever
    Blood Brothers
    Time Is Running Out
    She Loves Me Not
    Hollywood Whore
    Between Angles And Insects
    Last Resort

2. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 06

this was my 6th Papa Roach concert and makes the top 3.
    last nights show was awesome. it had been a while since Papa Roach had given a MN show and i cannot express how much me and others appreciated the show. it was one of the better shows i have seen live from you guys, and as always you got have alot of energy and it shows in the crowd. the set list was very well done. i would have liked to heard more old school, and yet some more new cd songs, however thas my only complaint. however with all the great albums over the years its only natural to get a greatest hits at a concert and was very very pleased. i only wish they could have played longer or gave another encore since they only played one encore song. i feel bad that papa roach didn't bring in a huge crowd because they have alot of energy and passion for there audience and its a dam shame more people dont show up to support such wonderful bands. on the plus side though its almost better to have such a smaller crowd because then the whole audience gets into the performance more. the audience was awesome as well, when Jacoby taunted us to make noise, everyone did and when he let us sing parts of the songs, it was very noticable the crowd was singing unlike alot of other concerts where the singer is like here you go crowd, and you hear a soft voice over of words, here you hear the complete lyrics loud and awesome. theres no cooler feeling then hearing everyone get in and jump around. I think Jacoby and the band appreciated the Audience and acknowledged it during the set saying "this is the best crowd so far in the North American Tour" i can still hear the PAPA ROACH! PAPA ROACH! at the end of the infest and have not heard a more dedicated audience shout that for a long period of time at a Papa Roach show in a long while.

P.S. i am so so happy they still play Between Angels and insects because its one of my favorite songs, and i love how Jacoby stays connnected with the old school crowd. only thing missing was infest!

3. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 06

OMG they played Broken Home?! Really wanted to hear that on the UK tour :(

4. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 06

it was amazing they played awesome songs mostly popular ones but a few of the less popular ones that just happened to be my favorites really entertaining and great energy all togather a awesome show it couldnt have been better unless we got to me them

5. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 06

PunkGirl wrote:

im suprised, i thought broken home was one of there old school songs they always play. i have not gone to a concert that they have not played this. its a great song

6. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 06

bands almost always say "this is the best crowd so far" at every city lol

7. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 06

ejmonkey3 wrote:
    PunkGirl wrote:

im suprised, i thought broken home was one of there old school songs they always play. i have not gone to a concert that they have not played this. its a great song

ditto... seen them 6 times and monday will be my 7th and they have played broken home every time! love that song especially live!

8. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 06

ejmonkey3 wrote:
    PunkGirl wrote:

Wasn't played at the two shows I went to and pretty certain it wasn't on the setlist for the UK tour...gutted.

9. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 06

PunkGirl wrote:
    ejmonkey3 wrote:
    PunkGirl wrote:

Wasn't played at the two shows I went to and pretty certain it wasn't on the setlist for the UK tour...gutted.

that really sucks but atleast you got to see them, thats what matters!

10. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 07

Hey guys, anyone know what the policy is on bringing camera??

11. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 07

ejmonkey3 wrote:
    PunkGirl wrote:
    ejmonkey3 wrote:
    PunkGirl wrote:

that really sucks but atleast you got to see them, thats what matters!

Yep! So true :) I'm extremely grateful for that.

12. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 07

Italianlady247 wrote:
    Hey guys, anyone know what the policy is on bringing camera??

It's up to the venue, actully. As long as it's a small camera, they usually dont care. Almost all places do not alow SLR cameras at all.

13. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 07

Tammy99 wrote:

haha i know right? usually bands will say that to get the crowd even more louder so i always wonder if bands actually mean it when i see them and they say that about our town xD haha
    ~*::Dancing with the devil in the midnight sun::*~

14. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 07

The boys rocked us all out just like usual!! The show was awesome and the crowd really got into it!! The set list was great and it was so much fun to do the whole VIP experience...Thanks guys for rockin' the fuck out of us!!

15. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 08

(*Dacotah*)~PRoach Junkie~ wrote:
    Tammy99 wrote:

haha i know right? usually bands will say that to get the crowd even more louder so i always wonder if bands actually mean it when i see them and they say that about our town xD haha
    ~*::Dancing with the devil in the midnight sun::*~

lol yeah they totally dont mean it but its all good haha. its even funnier when u see them play a 2nd or 3rd time in a different city a few days later & they say the exact same thing lmao. oh well, its good showman-ship i guess :)

16. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Nov 08

Well, it was my first concert, so I'm not sure how I can compare it to give it a review, ha. But it was amazing. They really connect with the crowd. And they sound PERFECT live. The security guard was talking to a group next to me before even Aranda came on (we were right up front :]) and he said they only sold 700 tickets, but you couldn't tell that. I mean the crowd was LOUD and crazy and awesome and.. yeah. Uh, it was pretty much better than anything I could have expected. Jerry smiled at me. Haha, and I got a guitar pick from him. It was amazing. I got some REALLY good pictures I'll be posting on my Facebook soon.. I know that doesn't really help, but I can't open an account on like Photobucket or anything... Anyway. Perfect concert. Oh, and Jerry's hair. Wowza. Haha, his hair is like perfect. †

17. RE: St. Paul, MN; November 5, 2009

Jan 31

Prozac wrote:
    Well, it was my first concert, so I'm not sure how I can compare it to give it a review, ha. But it was amazing. They really connect with the crowd. And they sound PERFECT live. The security guard was talking to a group next to me before even Aranda came on (we were right up front :]) and he said they only sold 700 tickets, but you couldn't tell that. I mean the crowd was LOUD and crazy and awesome and.. yeah. Uh, it was pretty much better than anything I could have expected. Jerry smiled at me. Haha, and I got a guitar pick from him. It was amazing. I got some REALLY good pictures I'll be posting on my Facebook soon.. I know that doesn't really help, but I can't open an account on like Photobucket or anything... Anyway. Perfect concert. Oh, and Jerry's hair. Wowza. Haha, his hair is like perfect. †

Hey Prozac, I thought you were a Rock n Roll veteran!! I was very surprised to hear this was your first concert! It was a killer evening! And the VIP event was the greatest!! Papa Roach really connected to the crowd!! I spent the evening at the rail right in front of Jacoby.
    I guess we must almost be neighbors? Keep Rocking and go to concerts often! I just found this show review site a week ago.
    Ya, I Love Jerry hair too! Wowza for sure!! I wish mine looked like that!!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!