Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 06

Those of you going to the Youngstown show tonight, head on back here after the show and post up your review of the show!

x~o
Busta!

Replies to This Posting

1. Jes avatar Jes

RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 07

Amazing. I had VIP and jacoby called me honey and gave me a hueg asss hug for my birthday. which pretty much made my life. All of the guys were hella nice and put on a PERFECT show :) Loved it

2. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 07

Absolutely one of the best shows I've ever been to! Totally kick ass! And I got to touch Jacoby, as well as got to watch him back his ass up on my friend. Will definitely be buying tickets for the Cleveland show!

3. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 07

Yeah it was a kick ass show and I had a hell of a good time. I met them, they played State of Emergency especially for me during sound check, I shook Jacoby's hand during the show, and it was well worth it to be a VIP. Does anyone know where on the site our pictures with the band will be posted?

4. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

Hartley wrote:
    Yeah it was a kick ass show and I had a hell of a good time. I met them, they played State of Emergency especially for me during sound check, I shook Jacoby's hand during the show, and it was well worth it to be a VIP. Does anyone know where on the site our pictures with the band will be posted?

go to media scroll down and click soundcheck photos and them find your date album
    ::Rather Be Caught Dead Than Weak::

5. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

The show rocked. I hope they come back soon, as I can't go to Cleveland due to work.

Anyone know where the directions are to upload your soundcheck photo? I saw them the other day, but don't see them now.

6. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

my daughter and I had vip's as well all the guys were amazzing although I was nervous as hell...love em,thats all I can say, the show was awesome...although standing from 2pm til 11:30 sucked!!!! no joke!! my feet hurt!!! but it was awesome to be so close to them!!! so it was worth it =p coby made a comment like hey man shes only 11 to someone that was saying inapropriate things to my daughter, and I appreciated that! he is one amazzing guy!
    Lori Ann

7. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

I found where the photos are. Thanks.

8. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

The show last night was amazing! They crowd was practically singing along to every song. The guys put on a great show. I had VIP as well, and although it didn't run the smoothest, it was still worth it. It's nice of them to take time out of their day to meet all of us, especially since almost all the VIPs were sold. This show definitely ranks #1 on my list, and I've seen them 15+ times.

9. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

Show was great! Venue was soooo hot!!!! As usual, the guys rocked out and gave it everything. Set list seemed to be the same as the 11/5 MN show. There were issues with the sound system, so the meet and greet and soundcheck were pushed back, but it worked out. Can't wait to see them again in NY on Thursday!

10. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

Youngstown, Ohio show was amazing. It was a hell of a wait, not very organized but sooo worth it. So nice to have finally met all of you. When they were playing the crowd sang and danced to every song. The energy level of these guys is just incredible. Met alot of nice people at the concert. Thanks for everything. Love you guys.

11. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

I've seen them 4 times over the past couple years and I have to say this show was at the top of the list-partly because I love small venues&being that close to the stage&being able to see Jacoby's facial expressions make it that much better. It also helps that I met Tony&Jacoby after the show ((without having to get the VIP package))

12. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

Ya so i looked around for this pics and didn't see Youngstown anywhere on there... am I missing something? lol. Someone help!! I had pics taken with disturbed a couple yrs ago and they said the pics would be online; I never saw those pics. Papa Roach is the best band in the whole freaking world, I NEED THIS PIC! lol. Ya the band is awesome! It was great to finally meet these dudes, they were cool as hell. Jacoby fed me a the most amazing, delicious, peanut butter brownie i've ever had in my whole life!!! LOL. Great show, def want to see them again. So ya, any help on this pic problem would be great :)

13. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 08

as usual, papa roach always put on another amazing show full of energy and entertainment. i took my boyfriend and friend along with me for their first time experience. they had a blast and talked them into stay to almost 2:30am to meet the band, but we were successful. erika was so shy and star struck. patrick laughed at jacoby's jokes. so comical. jacoby gave tips to a long lasting marriage (sex, head, and lots of love - the short version). i can't believe he's been married for 12 years. wow. happy for him...
    www.wellstownshiphauntedhouse.com

14. Bry avatar Bry

Nov 08

vip was NOTHING what i expected. i was pretty dissapointed with it all. they hearded us around like cattle and made us wait WAY too fricken long for shit. but it was worth the whole maybe 2 minutes i got with the band. Relic and Kill Hannah were both jokes of a band. I just stood there looking at them cause they sucked so bad. lol. other then that, papa roach fucking murdered it. Coby held on to my hand and arm twice for like 30 damn seconds when he came out in the crowd...awesoooome-ness

15. Bry avatar Bry

Nov 08

okay. so first of all. how the hell do they know where to send the signed poster they said they forgot? they didnt ask anyone their addresses.....? i think we got fucked on that one. also, were gnna be waitin a long ass time for them to post our meet and greet pics im assuming cause when you go in the soundcheck photos, the last pics that were put up were from 10 concerts ago. wtf?

16. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 09

after seeing the guys three times in two weeks (and this being my 8th and probably final show this year) i'd have to say it was the best Papa Roach show i've ever been to. the VIP was of course amazing, it was my second time doing it and it's pretty awesome they know me by name by this point :) the sound check was great, really happy they played State Of Emergency, definitely never thought i'd have the chance to see it live.

the show itself was seriously incredible, there was so much energy and insanity that it's pretty hard to explain how it felt being there. the guys were just on. Jacoby walked on the bar (i had a great spot, he always seemed to stop right in front of me when talking to the crowd :) and came in the crowd a lot more often then at any of the other shows i've been to. and the crowd was great too, you could tell the guys were really feeding off that. best show ever! can't wait to catch them again next year.

17. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 09

did jet or papa raoch play first?

just wondering cuz im going to the baltimore show tonite

18. Bry avatar Bry

Nov 09

Jet didnt show up. it was just local band Relic and then Kill Hannah and of course PR.

19. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 09

Bry wrote:
    okay. so first of all. how the hell do they know where to send the signed poster they said they forgot? they didnt ask anyone their addresses.....? i think we got fucked on that one. also, were gnna be waitin a long ass time for them to post our meet and greet pics im assuming cause when you go in the soundcheck photos, the last pics that were put up were from 10 concerts ago. wtf?

They have your addresses on file from where you bought the vip and ticket off the website.
    (im still waitin for my laminent)
    You really wont wait that long for the pictures. I went to the Amarillo show and it took less than a week for them to be posted.
    I think theyre uploading em a week at a time, so you might get yours sooner.

20. RE: Youngstown, OH; November 7, 2009

Nov 10

It was the best show ever! I got to meet the guys and they're just great and totally down to earth (although a little nutty-which is good!). I took my brother for his 22nd b-day and it was the greatest day of my life! There's no way anything will come close to this experience! (Except maybe getting to meet them again!)!!!!!!!! LOVIN' IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys are awesome!

Newsletter Signup