Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Aug 05

Papa Roach to play at Buzzfest, not headlining, but will open for Shinedown.

Janus, Sick Puppies, Seether, Papa Roach, Shinedown!
---------------------------♥-------------------------------
♥ "the only thing that is constant is evolution" -Jacoby ♥

Jennifer

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Aug 18

i heard an ad on the radio that listed proach before seether and shinedown. bullshit! proach should headline. just means i get to leave early after rocking out to my boys

2. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Aug 18

yeah i know i saw that on buzzfest website..... thinking of not going now.... I mean i am driving 7 f'n hours one way, i'm gonna be pissed if pRoach only plays like 30 minutes!

Jennifer

3. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Aug 24

Have they confirmed that Papa Roach is playing before Seether or is this all just speculation?

4. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Aug 24

that's how the line up is listed on the website.

Jennifer

5. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Aug 24

fuck I might sell my ticket then..i'm planning a road trip to see them co-headline with skillet anyway and I dont wanna go see them play for 30 minutes when they deserve to be the last ones playing

6. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Aug 24

yeah, i have decided not to go either for the same reason....im gonna do the myrtle beach sc headliner in oct instead! its a hell of a lot closer for me anyway. I was gonna drive 7 hours to buzzfest, but 4 hours to myrtle beach is much better!

Jennifer

7. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Aug 24

yeah i'm trying to decide which of those co-headline shows with skillet I wanna do because they're all far away for me. But they are my two favorite bands and I can't miss a show thats got both of them on the bill

8. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Sep 05

Hi Jennifer, My tour buddy and I also decided not to go to Buzzfest in Nashville. It's not that bad of a drive from Atlanta, but for a 45 minute set or less it just didn't seem worth it. We are so disappointed. Now trying to decide between Myrtle Beach, SC and St. Petersberg, FL show or both!! But that's a lot of driving in 2 days. :)

9. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Sep 05

i hate that i can't go to buzzfest, i wanted to soooo bad! but i already have tix to see them in Indy on sept 11th...so that would be crazy for me to drive to nashville...then drive start to indy the next day...then i have to go back to nashville that sunday...for an NFL game..it'd be to much. but i'm sorry a 30min papa roach set is worth everything! i drove to cincy before just to see them when they were with nickelback...they played like 30mins...i rocked the fuck out... then left right after they played but it was totally worth it!

don't sell ur guys tix its going to be a fantastic show....seether is amazing live....and shinedown is too...its gonna be great!

10. Re: Buzzfest Nashville, TN

Sep 07

I seen Seether open for Staind, that was actually my first time ever seeing Papa Roach too and I wasn't impressed with Seether at all. They were really terrible actually.

Get the latest from Papa Roach!