Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Nov 29

INSTORE SIGNINGS with DAN DONEGAN (DISTURBED) and JERRY HORTON (PAPA ROACH)

Schecter Guitar Research are proud to offer fans of Disturbed and Papa Roach the chance to get up close and meet the guitarists of these two seminal bands. Dan Donegan and Jerry Horton are prominent Schecter endorsees and will be taking time out from the hectic European stage of the Taste Of Chaos Arena Tour for two exclusive signings at the following stores:
7th Dec Birmingham GUITAR GUITAR (0121 456 1904)
8th Dec: London WEMBLEY GUITAR CENTRE (0208 795 4001)
This is an unmissable opportunity for fans to meet two of the guitarists that kick started the Nu- Metal genre and have continued to produce some of the best heavy guitar music of the past 10 years.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Nov 29

If I lived in these places, I'd go. But since there is no Manchester one, I'll imagine instead.

This comment is a kind of magic.

2. Re: Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Nov 29

Aww BOOHOO!!! Why not Manchester, i thought we were big enough to be noticed. I guess i'll just have add this to my list of dreams.
    ( note: I don't actually have a dream list, it's all in my head pmsl)
    R.I.P Paul u will be sorely missed :'(. I can't see how Slipknot will continue without u.

3. Re: Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Nov 29

Someone just said to me and i have to agree. They're doing a signing in the South and the Midlands but not the North. They should do it in the north too so we're NOT left out. Just an idea hehe
    R.I.P Paul u will be sorely missed :'(. I can't see how Slipknot will continue without u.

4. Re: Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Nov 30

Guys, we and the band are really sorry that we couldn't organise a few more signings further north- we tried but because there's so many other commitments involved in a tour this size these were the only two date's we could make happen.

Hope you enjoy the TOC tour though regardless! Next time we'll sort it!

5. Re: Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Nov 30

Where can we get more info? What time is it etc? :D

x_o

6. Re: Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Dec 01
  7. Re: Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Dec 01

fucking awsome!!

8. Re: Taste of Chaos UK Instore Signings

Dec 02

Damn right!