Seen Papa Roach?

Dec 30

I have seen the guys more times then I can count. I think the 1st time was here in Sacramento at the old cattle club. I think the best show was at an old club in san francisco called "The Covered Wagon" when it was me and 2 others watching the show.....they still performed like 10k people were watching.

Replies to This Posting

1. (^_^)

Dec 30

i love that about them, always full of energy.... I've only seen them once and it was my first concert and it was something i won't forget... it just made me love them more.... truely the highlight of my life... i worked hard to get those tickets and i was so happy when i got them. Best day of my life (nov 14 at the sovereign center in reading, pa)

2. Re:

Dec 30

3 times now. The best was the show at The Blind Dog in Windsor. The venue really wasn't prepared for the rabid rioters at the show. It took all the bouncers to keep the railing up that night. The 4th show I head to will be when they play in Cleveland in February. Can't wait!

3. Moderator

Seen Papa Roach?

Dec 30

I have..16 times. all over the damn place lol..

*pretends to have seen them more than Mr. Eddie*

4. Moderator

RE: Seen Papa Roach?

Dec 30

Busta wrote:
    I have..16 times. all over the damn place lol..

*pretends to have seen them more than Mr. Eddie*

HAH, very nice! Glad to have everyone here on the new site.

5. yes I have

Dec 30

I've seen them twice already..
    The first time (Bad Boys Of Rock tour in South Bend, IN) I touched Jacoby's arm..
    The second time (Cruefest in Clarkston, MI) Jacoby pointed me out of the crowd and complimented my hair!!

I'm going to see them again in February and I have backstage passes!!
    I can't freaking WAIT!!!!!!!

6. 5 timessss

Dec 31

1st: bbor. my friend got tazed. never gonna forget that xD watching the little thingies fly at me as i ran for my life hahaha.
    2nd. jacoby climbed up onto the balcony/2nd level, went around to the other side then jumped off some random beam.
    3rd. cruefest. silly nasty old people way too little clothing. and drunk kids playing rockband. x]
    4th. staind/seether.
    5th staind/seether and i finally gave tobin the brownies i promised him for his bday last year haha.

all of them being some of the best days ever.
    horay for not making sense when half asleep. i hope that all does actually make sense.

7. RE

Dec 31

I think i've seen em 22 times... the 1st was in philly in sept 2000. No one puts on a live show like PRoach! =)

8. Twice

Dec 31

I took my son to c P Roach @ the Buzz Bake Sale in West Palm Bay, then again @ the Hard Rock Live in Orlando! My son told me that I need to find a concert buddy cause I have hit my limit! But I am not done, P Roach is waaaaaaaaaay to awesome live to miss!!!!!!!!!! PEECE

9. Papa Roach in Concert

Dec 31

Yep I have seen them twice now. Hopefully I will see them a third time if tickets ever go on sale for St Louis in February! The best band I have ever seen live, so full of energy and passion. I have never put up my rock fist so many times :)

10. Moderator

Dec 31

junebaby wrote:
    I took my son to c P Roach @ the Buzz Bake Sale in West Palm Bay, then again @ the Hard Rock Live in Orlando! My son told me that I need to find a concert buddy cause I have hit my limit! But I am not done, P Roach is waaaaaaaaaay to awesome live to miss!!!!!!!!!! PEECE

aw that reminds me of the little girl I heard talking to her mom in the bathroom in Dayton last month. her mom was like are you excited we're finally here??? who's gonna be on stage in a few minutes? and the little girl goes JACOOOBYY!!! I almost died it was so cute. she couldn't have been more than about 5

11. RE: Seen Papa Roach?

Dec 31

junebaby wrote:
    My son told me that I need to find a concert buddy cause I have hit my limit!

Anytime Junebaby!!

I'm going on eight with the upcoming Cleveland show. My favorite show is a tie between the Blind Dog in Windsor because it was so small and intimate in that sweaty shovin, rockin kinda way or the Dayton show because I got to meet Jacoby!

12. Moderator

Dec 31

save*the*tatas wrote:
    I'm going on eight with the upcoming Cleveland show. My favorite show is a tie between the Blind Dog in Windsor because it was so small and intimate in that sweaty shovin, rockin kinda way or the Dayton show because I got to meet Jacoby!

pff..don't lie, you liked the dayton show the best cuz you gotta hang out with the cooliest red headed person in the world :P

and boo you going to cleveland and not cinci or fort wayne

13. RE: Seen Papa Roach?

Dec 31

junebaby wrote:

Always have me! Seeing as we live ooooh, three hours away from each other, haha.

14. RE: Seen Papa Roach?

Dec 31

Busta wrote:
    save*the*tatas wrote:

pff..don't lie, you liked the dayton show the best cuz you gotta hang out with the cooliest red headed person in the world :P

and boo you going to cleveland and not cinci or fort wayne

Shhh, you're right, I just had to tell my brother that! Haha! When's Fort Wayne?

15. Moderator

Jan 01

save*the*tatas wrote:
    Shhh, you're right, I just had to tell my brother that! Haha! When's Fort Wayne?

Feb 16

16. One Time

Jan 01

I've only seem them once. I hope to remedy that the first chance that I get! They were freaking awesome!!

17. Re:

Jan 02

It´s making me crazy, I haven´t seen them yet. But I would love to. So when they come to europe, (I hope they also come to germany) I´m going to stand first row.
    Love ya! Peace!

18. Seen Papa Roach?

Jan 02

Nope but I get to on February 9 in Spokane WA!
    WAHAHAH I can't wait! Sadly the only tickets that were available 10 minutes after they went on sale were balcony tickets....Oh well. I still get to see them!

19. Re:

Jan 02

Papa Roach opening for Motley Crue was unreal.

I'll be seeing them next month in Battle Creek. :D

20. Seen them in Quebec city!

Jan 02

I went to see Papa Roach in Quebec City on November 9th.
    In front with one of their shirts ...
    LOVED IT!!

Papa roach will forever be my favorite band of all times!!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!