Eventful

Dec 13

A few days ago I got an email from Eventful saying that the guys were coming here in feb on the us jager tour with buckcherry. I'm almost certain this is false, but since then about 6 other friends have gotten emails stating that papa roach is gonna be at their buckcherry date. I don't know if this issue has already been brought up, or if it's an issue at all.. I'd just like to hear something so I know for sure yay or nay..
It ain't real music without guitar

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Eventful

Dec 14

I got the same e-mail and bought tics. If you go on the Buckcherry web site they list the concert but not who is playing with them. I'll be disappointed if PR is not there but Buckcherry can rock it out. If Papa is playing with them, I hope that PR will do VIP, meet and great. Can't think of a better Valentine's Day than to spend it with Papa Roach and all their sick little friends!

2. Re: Eventful

Dec 14

I came here with the same question! We bought tickets too under the assumption that PR is on the tour that night. I hope somebody can confirm yes or no.

3. Re: Eventful

Dec 14

kidgreen wrote:
    I got the same e-mail and bought tics. If you go on the Buckcherry web site they list the concert but not who is playing with them.

They are touring with HELLYEAH, All That Remains, and The Damned Things.. and that's on all the ads, but the day after they announced it, I got something saying pr was gonna be there. Like I said, most likely false, but I'd like something concrete.

Newsletter Signup