Will they have VIP for Uproar? :(

Jun 21

This is taking forever! No one has announced anything and Im thinking they wont :(
BrunaBrunette

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Will they have VIP for Uproar? :(

Jun 21

They should! Shinedown is doing VIP for Uproar, but I guess since Shinedown is the main ones for Uproar and offering early admission etc. it may be difficult to offer the same for PR. This is a bummer, but probably the safest etc. Totally guessing here about PR and VIP of course. :)

2. Re: Will they have VIP for Uproar? :(

Jun 22

I know that Fozzy (playing on the bill) are offering VIPs during Uproar for their fans so it's probably likely. This is only an educated guess though!

3. Re: Will they have VIP for Uproar? :(

Jun 22

I really hope they do! PR did it for another festival last year.. I asked GroundCtrl a few times and all they said was that they were discussing it.. but its been weeks that they've been discussing.. theres not much to discuss I dont think. It's either, yes we want VIP, or no. If they did VIP they would profit from it...
    Hopefully they announce something soon.
    BrunaBrunette

4. Re: Will they have VIP for Uproar? :(

Jun 23

You're correct, they had VIP for nearly all dates on the Rock Allegince tour, so fingers crossed.

5. Re: Will they have VIP for Uproar? :(

Jun 26

No word yet :/
    BrunaBrunette

6. Re: Will they have VIP for Uproar? :(

Aug 15

So far there's nothing announced. I'm trying to keep tabs on it. I'll be seeing them for my 7th time in Saratoga. I'll be adding it to my blog ( http://shotsandstars.com/get-ready-for-the-uproar-festival-saratoga-new-york-september-1-2012/ ) if they do announce it though.

They usually only have meet and greets when they're headlining a tour. They're playing on the main stage but there's 3 bands after them. I'm assuming they're only playing a 45 minute set for the Uproar festival.

7. Re: Will they have VIP for Uproar? :(

Aug 18

I've seen where they are doing signings at Uproar. Also, @zippoencore, on Twitter, are doing M&G contests. Shinedown, and PR were for the first show, but not sure if it changes throughout the tour. I guess if you're going to a show, check out the Zippo booth for more info.

Newsletter Signup