clutch cargos

Feb 09

Im flying in to michigan for the clutch cargo show. Never been there anybody know oany shuttles or anything to get to the venue from the airport? Anything would help.
Daydreamers are becoming endangered species

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 09

you can take a cab but it would be costly

2. RE: clutch cargos

Feb 10

That's what I figured. Im getting in to town kind of early so I would be able to take a bus if there's one that goes that way.

3. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 10

yeah I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I don't think they do one going out that way cuz its not a tourist spot.

4. RE: clutch cargos

Feb 10

Im gonna have to look up all the addresses and stuff. Maybe I will take a bus as close as I can and then take a taxi the the rest of the way. One more thing. Do they still sell he beer ghettoblaster up there?

5. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 10

nope

6. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 22

wondering if there is going to be VIP for this show? would like to see it posted on the site :)

7. RE: clutch cargos

Feb 22

Im waiting to see about Vip too. Cause I.would have to book an earlier flight in order to make it for the meet and greet. Do you know if there's any shuttles that run from around the detroit airport to pontiac?

8. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 23

I hear ya Yo

9. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 23

There is town cars and taxis availibul at the airport ... town cars are really nice somewhat exspensive tho but they will take you were ever you need to go .

10. RE: clutch cargos

Feb 23

I will probably just figure it out once I get to the airport. All I know is I will make it to the show no matter what I have to pay or do.

11. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 24

... I hope they have VIP for this concert. I'm like... stalking the tour page hoping I see it, lol.

12. RE: clutch cargos

Feb 25

It shouldnt be more then 200 bucks for a town car.

13. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 25

You could get a rental car from the Airport. Which one are you flying into?
    We are stopping at this show on the way to the Sault Ste Marie Show from Indiana. Have a safe trip!

14. RE: clutch cargos

Feb 27

A town car? I fly into the.detroit.international airport. I can't rent a car cause I do not have my liscense.

15. Re: clutch cargos

Feb 28

Town cars are like having a presonal driver . there aviliabul right out side the airport .

16. RE: clutch cargos

Mar 02

Unless somebody on here is passing through the area. I would be willing to give you 30-40 dollars. Hey I had to throw it out there. I've seen people set up car pools on here before.

17. Re: clutch cargos

Mar 02

I'd offer but I'm not sure if I'll have a car or not. If so, I'd be happy to drive you, except I want to get there fairly early, lol

18. RE: clutch cargos

Mar 02

I think I get to detroit around 4. How early to people show up to.shows up there?

19. Re: clutch cargos

Mar 03

I prefer to get there earlier to get a better spot in line to get front row when the doors open, but that's just me.

If you're coming in at 4, I don't think I'd be able to get you there, sorry. I'm not well known with the Michigan highways/roads/cities.

20. RE: clutch cargos

Mar 03

No worries. Im sure I will figure it out. Thanks anyways.

Newsletter Signup