Front row :)

Aug 25

Ok, I wanna get to the front/ relatively near the front, so what time should I start queuing at? If the doors are at 6.30?

This isnt gonna be a *huge* show and the band arent TOO popular around here.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Front row :)

Aug 25

my boyfriend and I got there at between 7am and 8am we were first in line x

2. RE: Front row :)

Aug 25

Just be there as early as possible! ^^

3. RE: Front row :)

Aug 25

Hybrid911 wrote:

yea well dont kill urself u want to be able to rock out not fall asleep haha but yes be there as early as you can be!

4. RE: Front row :)

Aug 25

Aww I have school before so I'm only gonna be able to queue for an hour or 2 bfore the show :( oh well.

5. RE: Front row :)

Aug 25

Aww I have school before so I'm only gonna be able to queue for an hour or 2 bfore the show :( oh well.

6. RE: Front row :)

Aug 25

d0nt matter how long you que for, if all the v.i.p passes get sold, your gonna be nowhere near front....

7. RE: Front row :)

Aug 29

o was a couple minutes late at the show i went to and i got front row but hey mabye i just got lucky... like the frist band was already on there 3rd song

8. RE: Front row :)

Aug 29

I'm normaly last in line every time I go to a concert, but I do get front row every time. I haven't been to many, at least 30. But I can get up front almost 2 or 3 times a concert. My advice look at the crowd as a living, interactive maze. Works like a charm!

9. RE: Front row :)

Aug 29

exactly, and dont be to shy to ask a person for them to scoooooooot over haha that works to just be nice

10. RE: Front row :)

Aug 30

PRoachWh0re6661 wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

yea well dont kill urself u want to be able to rock out not fall asleep haha but yes be there as early as you can be!

haha we were all downing energy drinks was so funny x

11. RE: Front row :)

Aug 30

Hybrid911 wrote:
    PRoachWh0re6661 wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

haha we were all downing energy drinks was so funny x

lol i do that before every show haha MONSTER is the concert goerz best friend XD

12. RE: Front row :)

Aug 30

PRoachWh0re6661 wrote:

lol i do that before every show haha MONSTER is the concert goerz best friend XD

haha relentless inferno :P I must have had like four that day. including cola from the mcdonalds over the road... so I couldn't sleep all night after the show then had to be up the next day for birmingham!! x

13. RE: Front row :)

Sep 01

HAha ok thanks guys, I thought it would be difficult :D

And I fucking hate energy drinks but im buying about 5 and downing them all before I go :)

14. RE: Front row :)

Sep 03

I'm not a waiter, i kick myself trough the ppl till i'm at the first row xDD
    It's easier if you got a big, helpfull Boyfriend ;)

15. RE: Front row :)

Sep 03

Buy a sharp stick or a battering ram.

16. RE: Front row :)

Sep 04

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    Buy a sharp stick or a battering ram.

and use the old proverb!

''stick i it and swivel it' haha x

17. RE: Front row :)

Sep 16

Me and my friends gettin there about 2-3pm. We are travelling from lyk 150 miles away though so we need to make the most of the day :P getting front row would be amazing.

last time we got there about 2 hours before the show started and the queue wasnt too bad.

18. RE: Front row :)

Oct 01

Silence. wrote:

And I fucking hate energy drinks but im buying about 5 and downing them all before I go :)

Don't forget about the whole Peeing thing. I wouldn't "down" too many! :)

19. RE: Front row :)

Oct 01

Last time I got there about half 4 and got to the front. Course this meant running past everyone when the doors opened and jumping at the barrier so i bowled people out of the way, but feel free to borrow this technique.

Doesn't matter for me this time like, VIP means me first, me me me me!

20. RE: Front row :)

Oct 07

gypsy_rose226 wrote:
    Silence. wrote:

Don't forget about the whole Peeing thing. I wouldn't "down" too many! :)

HAHAha :)

Newsletter Signup