FIrst One's Up?!

Jan 27

If you're going to SLC, please post your review,
or Phoenix..I'm going to Albuquerque so I'll let you guys know how it was when I get back to Dallas!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Jan 27

yes, please,
    whoever sees Papa Roach, please post a review and a set list. remember as much as you can!!!

2. review

Jan 27

ya I agree! I'd like to see the set list to :D

3. RE: FIrst One's Up?!

Jan 27

sixxersworld wrote:
    ya I agree! I'd like to see the set list to :D

are you going to see them on this tour?

4. Moderator

Re:

Jan 27

Janelle, will I be seeing you my friend?

5. FIrst One's Up?!

Jan 27

Yep I'm going...twice in fact! Cleveland and Pittsburgh...but I'm still waiting for my Cleveland tix to be mailed to me. You?

6. RE: FIrst One's Up?!

Jan 28

sixxersworld wrote:
    Yep I'm going...twice in fact! Cleveland and Pittsburgh...but I'm still waiting for my Cleveland tix to be mailed to me. You?

i'm only going once :[
    i'm going to the chicago show!!
    what are the dates of your shows?

7. Moderator

Re:

Jan 28

aw I was gonna go to the chicago show..but with all this winterness and the 4 hour drive and the fact that our car doesn't work is kinda making that not happen.

the first time I saw them was at Allstate! it'd be like full circle. hahaha

I'm going to 2 tho too

8. Re:

Jan 28

awee busta i wish you could go to the chicago show, nikky might be going.
    i can't wait though.
    i miss them. haha i know it sounds weird, but i need that show. haha :]

9. awesome show

Jan 29

i went to the one in salt lake last night killer show was not into saving abel papa roach came out and killed it was so amazing they played i think i have got the order right
    between angels and insects
    to be loved
    getting away with murder
    lifeline
    forever
    scars
    hollywood whore
    broken home
    last resort
    they got nine songs then avenged came out and tore it up as well buckcherry played but i left before they came out i was there for papa roach and avenged so ya it was way awesome killer show

10. stole the show

Jan 29

Papa roach stole the show again in Salt Lake City!
    They were awsome during crew fest almost out performed Crue. but last night in SLC they were by far the best band at the arena. They should be be the headliner!

11. Re:

Jan 29

Why yes, Busta, you will be seeing me. I've got press and photo passes for BuckCherry and Saving Abel for ABQ, Haven't heard from A7X and PR yet, but I've shot them before. I think maybe Eddie and Katie are sick of me, lol. Still like to get some good shots of Tony, haven't got any great ones yet.
    I will be coming to Kentucky, where else are you going? I'm so psyched for Saturday, check your messages..

12. RE: FIrst One's Up?!

Jan 29

Janelle wrote:
    Why yes, Busta, you will be seeing me. I've got press and photo passes for BuckCherry and Saving Abel for ABQ, Haven't heard from A7X and PR yet, but I've shot them before. I think maybe Eddie and Katie are sick of me, lol. Still like to get some good shots of Tony, haven't got any great ones yet.
    I will be coming to Kentucky, where else are you going? I'm so psyched for Saturday, check your messages..

so you are a photographer?

13. Re:

Jan 29

yep

14. Moderator

RE: FIrst One's Up?!

Jan 29

tony wrote:
    they played i think i have got the order right

between angels and insects
    to be loved
    getting away with murder
    lifeline
    forever
    scars
    hollywood whore
    broken home
    last resort

they got nine songs

meh typical set. no TiRO for meee. Lifeline helps makes up for it I suppose :P

15. FIrst One's Up?!

Jan 31

Paparoachgirl...(the quote button isn't working) My shows are Feb. 20th in Cleveland and Feb. 25th in Pittsburgh. I can't fucking wait! I've started my calender countdown...it's gonna fucking kill! At least you're going. Initially we were only gonna go to the show in Pittsburgh but we decided to check out the one in Cleveland before that...now hopefully we get out tickets in time or we'll be looking for a scalper.

Cool set list...I wasn't expecting anything off the wall but a lack of TIRO is kinda sad :( I also noticed no change or die. But Lifeline and Hollywood Whore will be great I'm sure!! I can't believe Buckcherry played last...ugh...their music is great but live the are lacking something. I'm not even sure what it is...I've heard rumours that A7X and Buckcherry switch it up as to who plays last so...after seeing a bunch of people left maybe they'll switch it up.

16. Moderator

RE: FIrst One's Up?!

Jan 31

sixxersworld wrote:
    Paparoachgirl...(the quote button isn't working) My shows are Feb. 20th in Cleveland and Feb. 25th in Pittsburgh. I can't fucking wait! I've started my calender countdown...it's gonna fucking kill! At least you're going. Initially we were only gonna go to the show in Pittsburgh but we decided to check out the one in Cleveland before that...now hopefully we get out tickets in time or we'll be looking for a scalper.

Cool set list...I wasn't expecting anything off the wall but a lack of TIRO is kinda sad :( I also noticed no change or die. But Lifeline and Hollywood Whore will be great I'm sure!! I can't believe Buckcherry played last...ugh...their music is great but live the are lacking something. I'm not even sure what it is...I've heard rumours that A7X and Buckcherry switch it up as to who plays last so...after seeing a bunch of people left maybe they'll switch it up.

quote never works with PapaRoachGirl because of the < in her name. lol
    and avenged and suckcherry both play full sets because they're coheadlining.

17. Re:

Jan 31

ahahahaha!!! Suckcherry! Good one! I love their music but live...ugh...I dunno I could do without them. It's weird how that happens isn't it? I heard Papa Roach's set is like 45 min so...that's about the same at cruefest.

18. RE: FIrst One's Up?!

Feb 01

sixxersworld wrote:
    ahahahaha!!! Suckcherry! Good one! I love their music but live...ugh...I dunno I could do without them. It's weird how that happens isn't it? I heard Papa Roach's set is like 45 min so...that's about the same at cruefest.

is it seriously only 45 minutes?
    that blows.

19. Re:

Feb 01

so I've heard from some chick...I figured it would be about that long since they're an opener. I was hoping for at least an hour but...shunned again! We will get our headlining tour people...metamophasis is gonna take flight!

20. Moderator

Re:

Feb 01

yeah...that set of songs pans out to about 45 minutes.

just the hits +2 new *sigh*

Get the latest from Papa Roach!