UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

Apr 14

So excited for the upcoming UK dates, i've got tickets for me and my friend for the Sheffield date :D

I live quite far away, so im planning on being in Sheffield by around 2:00pm to start queing so that i'm pretty much guaranteed an amazing view. Is anyone else queing mega early?

Just curious because my friend thinks im absolutely mental for doing it, would convince her of my sanity if somebody else was doing kind of the same thing! :D

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

Apr 15

Think at last sheff date v.i.p. Started at 2.30???
    And I was in town getting my phone done at 12 and met my sis, and you can see venue from shop, and there was people queing at 1. About 5 ppl, and at v.i.p time about 10-15 who wasn't v.i.p.
    ----------
    spoooooon!
    ----------

2. Re: UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

May 06

oh yes sheffield here i come mwahhh
    fallenangelface!
    shaddixplaymate!x

3. Re: UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

May 06

i wont be quein early i always get to the front
    fallenangelface!
    shaddixplaymate!x

4. Re: UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

May 13

yeah i dont usually que early cause i manage to get to the front anyway, but im kind of aiming for barrier this time haha

5. Re: UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

May 13

yeah me 2 shouldnt be a problem tho
    fallenangelface!
    shaddixplaymate!x

6. Re: UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

May 23

everytime we go to see pr we're there in the morning haha, mainly to catch the lads for a chat etc and to ensure we are on the barrier :D x

7. Re: UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

May 23

think i will wait till after the show see if i can try n meet any of them then gotta drive up from manchester so i wont get there till later on i really hope i get to meet them
    fallenangelface!
    shaddixplaymate!x

8. Re: UK Sheffield Dates; Queing!

May 26

Very excited to be one of the 2 lucky venues to be hosting Papa Roach in the UK this year.

There are literally a handful of tickets remaing for this show now... http://www.o2academysheffield.co.uk/event/27165/papa-roach-tickets

See you on Sunday 17th July!

For up to date info follow us on...
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/o2academysheffield
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/o2academysheff

Newsletter Signup