Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

Hey! What happened to this show on Friday June 3rd? I was planning to purchase ticket and VIP upgrade, but it's gone. Can someone please tell me what's going on??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

Hey, I just checked the venue website, the lyric theater, and it says the show is cancelled and they will refund ticket money. :(

2. Re: Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

Awwwww No! Thanks for the update though. :( I guess I won't be seeing PR this year at all. I'm so sad!!! I know they have been crazy busy, but this was the closest they were coming to the South this tour. I hope after Europe and some time off they come back. I am so sad. Thanks for checking la_luz. Damn, it seems every show I go to it is cancelled. Grrrrr!

3. Re: Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

I also went to the site for the Lyric Theater and the following statement is posted:

Papa Roach with Pop Evil has been cancelled.
    Friday June 3, 2011 at 8:00 PM
    - 18+ Show -

Dear Music Fan-

We regretfully announce the cancellation of Papa Roach, June 3rd, 2011, at The Lyric Oxford, due to unforeseen circumstances. Papa Roach, along with their entire organization, and The Lyric Oxford, apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    At this time, the date has not been rescheduled. Full refunds will be made through The Lyric Oxford ticketing system. Thank you for supporting live music.

The Lyric Oxford

4. Re: Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

Thats sad Thanks for the update on show.

5. Re: Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

This is very sad. I was so looking forward to rockin' out with the band. :(

6. Re: Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

Yeah, me too I had even ordered vip so now I am just wondering on if they refund vips

7. Re: Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

I think ground ctrl takes care of that and will refund in the event that the show is cancelled. I'm sure the money will be refunded.

8. Re: Oxford, MS Show?

May 25

I called ground control but they just asked why the show was cancelled and when it was cancelled I dont know those answers. I guess I have to call back tomorrow until I get an answer thank you for your help

Newsletter Signup