GERMANY!

Jun 25

Hey, roaches!
Are Papa Roach going to do some shows in Germany? I know there're two dates, but on the one hand it's too far away and on the other it's tricky for me to go to festivals. So does anybody know about it? Would be cool, guys.

..waiting for an answer..

LOVE, MOTHAFUCKA!

Replies to This Posting

1. ..THE FUCK

Jun 25

I DUNNO.
    but I'm waiting with you. ahaha. you know what I mean..

2. Re: GERMANY!

Aug 02

i went to the one in sarrbrucken it was bomb loved it
    * KEEP ROCKIN MAMA* -to me from JACOBY

3. Re: GERMANY!

Aug 02

would love to see them somwhere in north germany, *cough* lower Saxony *cough*

4. Re: GERMANY!

Feb 02

Germany continues to attract tourists from across the world every year thanks to the breathtaking landscapes, scenic beauty of the natural surroundings, best accommodation offerings. The hospitality of the Italian people adds to the tourism importance of France.
    cabs in streatham

5. Re: GERMANY!

May 26

YEAH! Wanna see them @ Munic!!!! It's a dream of my life to see them on stage! COME 2 MUNIC, PAPA ROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: GERMANY!

May 27

Yeah, I am sure they will coming back to Munich the upcoming tour for the new album. I`ve seen them three times in the backstage (club) and that where one of the best concerts I`ve ever seen.

"Come, you spirits, that tend on mortal thoughts . . . and desecrate me!" - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

7. Re: GERMANY!

Sep 02

Yeah, their first try: http://paparoach.com/forum/tour/2088881
    toghether with stone sour..... who will watch it?

8. Re: GERMANY!

Oct 25

Seen you 4 times (London Astoria, Download x 2, Sonisphere). Number 5 will be here in Stuttgart/Ludwigsburg. I see you all will be here in Stutty a day earlier. If you're lookin for a place to have a beer or two Wed the 28th, come by Biddy Early's Irish on Marienstrasse. Big place, big international crowd Wed nites for the karaoke. Big variety, but me and some others will be doing the hard rock, metal and punk stuff. I'll even put down my Killkenny and scream out Last Resort and might even share the mic...

9. Re: GERMANY!

Oct 26

heeyyy yeeaaaahhhh

2ND DECEMBER MUNICH
    just love it

10. Re: GERMANY!

Dec 05

I will be there tomorrow in Oberhausen. I ordered VIP Ticket. The only Problem is, that I don't recieve any Mail with details. So I will be there early and hope the best
    The pressure keeps rising 'cause the truth is what
    I'm finding ...

11. Re: GERMANY!

Dec 06

The information was sent, see you today! :)

12. Re: GERMANY!

Dec 09

Oberhausen rocked! I really wanna see them again - I hope they will come back next year as they promised.

Hey, how was your VIP Tickets?

Get the latest from Papa Roach!