Ft. Fucking Insane!

Feb 18

The fort wayne indiana stop of the tour

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Feb 18

This was the best live show that i have ever seen. I was down on the floor and the crowd was insane. Jacoby called us Ft, Fucking Insane. It was amazing

2. Dee avatar Dee

True That!!

Feb 18

Ft. Wayne was Insane when Papa Roach came on. I was in the front row and the middle baracade where i was at fucking broke.... talk about hardcore!! THEY WERE THE BEST THE ENTIRE NIGHT!!!!

3. RE: Ft. Fucking Insane!

Feb 18

blane44 wrote:
    This was the best live show that i have ever seen. I was down on the floor and the crowd was insane. Jacoby called us Ft, Fucking Insane. It was amazing

Yeah dude i was on the floor too, fucking INSANE show!! Papa Roach was the best band that played!

4. FUCK YA!!!!

Feb 18

U GUYS MOTHER FUCKING ROCKED THE FORT!! COME BACK!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JUST U GUYS THO.. FUCK A7X!!!!

5. FUCK YA!!!!

Feb 18

U GUYS MOTHER FUCKING ROCKED THE FORT!! COME BACK!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JUST U GUYS THO.. FUCK A7X!!!!

6. Re:

Feb 18

you guys made that night for me i almost threw my back out screaming it was AMAZING!!

7. Re:

Feb 18

you guys made that night for me i almost threw my back out screaming it was AMAZING!!

8. RE: Ft. Fucking Insane!

Feb 18

Dee wrote:
    Ft. Wayne was Insane when Papa Roach came on. I was in the front row and the middle baracade where i was at fucking broke.... talk about hardcore!! THEY WERE THE BEST THE ENTIRE NIGHT!!!!

Lol, I was down to the right of you! Security was freakin out about that! That was insane, but during PR was the only time it got insane that night!

9. Moderator

Re:

Feb 18

ohhh! the rail did end up breaking?? I kinda heard one of the dudes come over and say something about it to the guard in front of me, but I was like nah..rails don't break.

haha amazing.

and I wonder if Jacoby thought up "fort mothafucking insane" before he got on stage or if that just came to him while he was up there

10. Re:

Feb 19

simply put you guys made the show worth going to. there was no comparison to the other bands that played.

11. Moderator

THAT'S RIGHT!

Feb 19

I was gonna post a blog about this, but didn't want to make everyone else feel bad. There was something in the air that night, and Ft. Fucking Insane was on fire! Seriously, it was THE best show on the tour so far. Thanks again, guys.

12. Moderator

THAT'S RIGHT!

Feb 19

I was gonna post a blog about this, but didn't want to make everyone else feel bad. There was something in the air that night, and Ft. Fucking Insane was on fire! Seriously, it was THE best show on the tour so far. Thanks again, guys.

13. Moderator

RE: Ft. Fucking Insane!

Feb 19

Jerry Horton wrote:

haha yay! now I wanna know what you were gonna say in a blog about it! seems like Ft Wayne really loves you guys

14. RE: Ft. Fucking Insane!

Feb 19

Busta wrote:
    Jerry Horton wrote:

haha yay! now I wanna know what you were gonna say in a blog about it! seems like Ft Wayne really loves you guys

I second the fact that you should still post a blog about it! I had so many people that have never seen Papa Roach before come up to me and tell me how incredible it was to see them live and I'm just like, I know, I've tried telling you guys! Lol!

15. Jacoby from Kokomo??????

Feb 19

I got a hug from Jacoby when he walked out into the crowd! Papa Roach has got a fan for life right here! Thank you for rockin my world! Please come back to Indiana! I will be there! By the way, someone who I work with sez that Jacoby is from Kokomo, that his mom still lives there. Is this true? Or was she just makin shit up?!!!

16. Moderator

Feb 19

guerra wrote:
    I got a hug from Jacoby when he walked out into the crowd! Papa Roach has got a fan for life right here! Thank you for rockin my world! Please come back to Indiana! I will be there! By the way, someone who I work with sez that Jacoby is from Kokomo, that his mom still lives there. Is this true? Or was she just makin shit up?!!!

lol Jacoby is from Mariposa, California. and as far as I know, his family all live in northern california. Jerry's parents/family live around Indianapolis though. sorry, he's not from Kokomo lol

17. Show Savers.

Feb 19

Not gonna lie, I went to see A7X, left praising PaPa Roach. Front fucking row and the show was the most amazing I've ever seen.

18. Hell Ya

Feb 20

You guys fuckin' rocked this place. My wife and I were on the right side of the floor right next to the stage. You guys should have been the headline of the tour. You were the only band that got the crowd hyped. You guys stole the show. Thanks.

19. Moderator

Feb 21

KLEEB wrote:
    You guys fuckin' rocked this place. My wife and I were on the right side of the floor right next to the stage. You guys should have been the headline of the tour. You were the only band that got the crowd hyped. You guys stole the show. Thanks.

were you near a girl with bright red hair? :]

20. Jacoby shook my gf's & my hand

Feb 24

When Jacoby walked up into the stands he shook my hand and my girlfriend's hand and grabbed my shirt and said "It should be a Papa Roach shirt!" because I was wearing an A7x shirt and I wish it had been a Papa Roach shirt because you guys completely stole the show! That was amazing but after you guys got off stage the fire in the crowd was gone, nobody was excited when Buckcherry got on because of A7x being sick. You guys fucking rocked and it was unreal that he came up and shook our hands!

Get the latest from Papa Roach!