st. louis mo

Feb 19

you guys roocked hard core! i felt kinda bad that i wasn't front and center cause i wasn't that anxious to see the other bands but then you (jacoby) walked around the arena and the fact that i was two inches from you was great! you played such great songs that i was crying afterwards. it was the first time i had seen you live and you didn't disappoint. i go through a lot of shit that i can't talk about without seeming crazy and you guys always make me feel sane. thnks fr th mmrs.

Replies to This Posting

1. we were there

Feb 19

You guys tore it up. We lined up at 11 for the Roach. Didn't give a crap about buckcherry or A7X. As far as i'm concerned the show was over after you guys left the stage. We didn't even stay for the other bands. Thanks for coming to MO. You rocked it at the Blue Note too (Columbia MO). Change or Die is EPIC. Jerry and Tobin's instrumental lead in to that song is EPIC.

2. arena

Feb 19

I have to agree. You were the best part of the whole event. Screw the other bands.

3. St. Louis

Feb 19

I have to agree. Great fucking show. I drove my 13 yr.old daughter the 4 hrs there, and it was certainly worth it. I am an old guy who has seen lots of rock shows, and this performance was one of the best I have seen. My daughter had a rough next day in school after the 4 hrs back, but has not stopped talking about it. When Jacoby stood singing on the boards left side my daughter was face to face. She has not been the same since. Her first concert will be one to remember. Look foward to seeing you guys again

4. Moderator

RE: st. louis mo

Feb 19

JDIII wrote:
    I have to agree. Great fucking show. I drove my 13 yr.old daughter the 4 hrs there, and it was certainly worth it. I am an old guy who has seen lots of rock shows, and this performance was one of the best I have seen. My daughter had a rough next day in school after the 4 hrs back, but has not stopped talking about it. When Jacoby stood singing on the boards left side my daughter was face to face. She has not been the same since. Her first concert will be one to remember. Look foward to seeing you guys again

aw that's a really cool story :D

Get the latest from Papa Roach!