UK Tours

Aug 02

Is it just me or does anybody else think Papa Roach should do more UK Tours?

I don't have a lot of money so travelling can be an issue for me especially when most of their UK appearances are in London or Sheffield.

I managed to get to the first concert they did in Newcastle back in October 2010 and it was awesome. I'm just waiting to hear that they will be appearing again so I can go as Newcastle is easy for me to get to from where I live.

As it says on their Time for Annihilation album...."their aint no party like a P Roach party" =D

Please do more UK tours guys. You are awesome!!

Next time you come to Newcastle I'll be there...with my VIP ticket to meet you guys =D

My weakness is that I care too much....

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: UK Tours

Aug 02

I think for an American band, they do quite well to make it over here. April 2009, they had a headline tour, then they returned 6 months later for another headline tour. Then Sonisphere fest 2010. Taste of Chaos Dec 2010 and July 2011, yes 2 dates that were difficult to get to and that's just since I've been seeing them live. Although, of course I'd love to see them more too.

You are damn right, those boys put on one incredible show. Hope you get to meet them when they're back over here :)

2. Re: UK Tours

Aug 03

Me too. They are awesome. Wish I'd got the VIP tickets for Newcastle now =P

I think they should perform in my back garden =P I'll get the beers in =D

3. Re: UK Tours

Aug 03

Well at sheffield show jacoby said "it's going to be our last uk show in a fking long time" soooo....
    ----------
    spoooooon!
    ----------

4. Re: UK Tours

Aug 03

....so end of 2012.

5. Re: UK Tours

Aug 04

They have done a fair amount of touring over here be fair, perhaps not as much as Bowling For Soup but that's because Bowling feel the need to come over every October. They played Download sometime in the past two years as well I think.

This comment is a kind of magic.

6. Re: UK Tours

Aug 04

themudsharkinterview wrote:
    They have done a fair amount of touring over here be fair, perhaps not as much as Bowling For Soup but that's because Bowling feel the need to come over every October. They played Download sometime in the past two years as well I think.

This comment is a kind of magic.

Thats what I mean though. They do the festivals yeh but dont seem to do a lot of other venues.

7. Re: UK Tours

Aug 06

was a fooshing great show see ya next tour
    fallenangelface!
    shaddixplaymate!x

8. Re: UK Tours

Feb 02

United Kingdom is an actual anesthetic abode which is accepted all about the apple for its accustomed adorableness & beauteous locations. It chiefly comprises of Scotland, Wales, England & Ireland.
    cabs in streatham

9. Re: UK Tours

Aug 04

I WANT VIP SO BADLY! i love them and they are coming back to uk in autumn, i hope they do glasgow... :D

Get the latest from Papa Roach!