Avenged or Buckcherry first

Mar 02

Does Avenged Sevenfold come on before or after buckcherry?
I would like to know.
I only posted this here cause i figure it goes with the tour
let me know

Replies to This Posting

1. Re:

Mar 02

buckcherry first then a7x

2. A7X or Buckcherry

Mar 03

Ummm, it depends, they are co-headlining the tour. The Battle Creek show A7X came on first then Buckcherry.

3. Re:

Mar 03

In Rapid City, SD Buckcherry was the headlining band. If you can check the venue. 'cuz it is a co-headlining tour like said above, so it all depends.

4. Re:

Mar 03

Ok
    thank you:)

5. Moderator

Re:

Mar 03

they switch every night.

6. Re:

Mar 03

when i saw them in Bakersfield ls month, A7X went on first before Buckcherry.

7. Who's first on your ticket.

Mar 03

At my concert A7X was before Buckcherry. Buckcherry ended it. On my ticket it said Buckcherry and Avenged Sevenfold below it.

8. Re:

Mar 03

Buckcherry was first, then A7X

But Papa Roach did so fucking amazing in Chicago they should've been the headliners

9. RE: Avenged or Buckcherry first

Mar 03

Sears wrote:
    Buckcherry was first, then A7X

But Papa Roach did so fucking amazing in Chicago they should've been the headliners

i def agree! everytime i've seen PR buckcherry has got to play longer, and it pissed me off. A7X is a good band, but i think the order should have been- burn halo, buckcherry, A7X, then papa roach.
    i can't wait til they headline in fall! it's gonna be kickass!!

10. Moderator

Re:

Mar 05

the worst is when you see them on bad boys of rock, and buckcherry plays before them, and then the next summer, buckcherry is playing after them, and then that winter, they're headlining over them...it's very weird and kinda surreal. it doesn't make sense, because well...Crazy Bitch mighta been popular, but not THAT popular...Forever was probably just as popular at the time....doesn't make sense to me.

11. Re:

Mar 07

We saw them in St. Louis last month and Buckcherry was pretty bad. Maybe they were having a bad night but me and my husband walked around the venue and bought merchandise while they were on. It was brutal! I want to know when Papa Roach plans to tour without so many support groups. Any plans, fellas?

12. Re:

Mar 07

papa roach should just headline. period. x

13. A7X and Beckcherry in Fort Wayne

Mar 09

I bought tickets for me, my wife, and 15yo son JUST to see PR. I figured A7X and Buckcherry would be cool to see too. Saving Abel was first. They were ok. PR killed the place. Everyone was bouncing, moshing, and screaming for more! A7X ended up canceling b/c lead singer was puking. Buckcherry played 1.5hrs. It was AWFUL! The crowd was still, no bouncing, no moshing, no surfing... Buckcherry's singer's voice is ok for a song or two, then it just grates on my nerves. People were screaming to bring PR back!!!! I thought it would have been GREAT if they came back on. They didn't tho. We will definitely be going to one of the PR headliner shows,

14. Moderator

RE: Avenged or Buckcherry first

Mar 09

AirGator wrote:
    I bought tickets for me, my wife, and 15yo son JUST to see PR. I figured A7X and Buckcherry would be cool to see too. Saving Abel was first. They were ok. PR killed the place. Everyone was bouncing, moshing, and screaming for more! A7X ended up canceling b/c lead singer was puking. Buckcherry played 1.5hrs. It was AWFUL! The crowd was still, no bouncing, no moshing, no surfing... Buckcherry's singer's voice is ok for a song or two, then it just grates on my nerves. People were screaming to bring PR back!!!! I thought it would have been GREAT if they came back on. They didn't tho. We will definitely be going to one of the PR headliner shows,

wow..why'd you stay all the way through buckcherry then? lol. I left after PR that day...the show was so good. they still haven't said any other date was better on this tour yet :D [it was their fav]

15. Re:

Mar 15

the two i have been to, its been avenged then buckcherry

16. Re:

Mar 15

The bands trade off. And both shows I've been to this tour A7X has played first (I wouldn't want to sit through BuckCherry). You can figure it out if you find out who played the night before.
    I think it's a crime that Papa Roach is not co headling w/ A7x. No one compares to PR but I do like 'venged a lot.

17. RE: Avenged or Buckcherry first

Mar 26

When I went A7X was last. Which I was glad honestly. I wanted to see Buckcherry but yeah compared to the other 3 bands they blew.. It should have been Buckcherry, Saving Abel, PR then A7X. I love A7X to death but I wish they would have expanded their song selection some because yeah I had already heard all of the songs live except 2 from the last time I had seen them. I really can't complain though I got a pick from Zacky V and got to meet Tobin. Haha he is hilarious

18. RE: Avenged or Buckcherry first

Apr 13

Well here itt went Rev Theory, Papa Roach(AMAZING), Buckcherry(Ugh), Avenged Seven fold(I WANTED TO JUMP INTO THE PIT!)

19. Fed avatar Fed

RE: Avenged or Buckcherry first

Apr 13

It doesn't matter to me:)

20. RE: Avenged or Buckcherry first

Apr 13

A7x played after BC on April 4th. :)

Newsletter Signup