VIP

Sep 29

Hello all,

My names Justin and i will be running the VIPS for Papa Roach. If any of you have questions or seeking some info feel free to hit me up.

All check-in times are currently 2:30pm. If anything changes there will be a news post. See you on the road.

- Justin

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: VIP

Sep 29

messaged you :) x

2. RE: VIP

Sep 29

Ello Justin
    How do we know if we've won? LOL im reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally curious!!! Tilburg is just 2 days away!!! :D:D

3. RE: VIP

Sep 29

x0sleep0x wrote:
    Ello Justin
    How do we know if we've won? LOL im reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally curious!!! Tilburg is just 2 days away!!! :D:D

The winners get a message 2-3 days before the show (that's the way it happened to a friend of mine).

4. RE: VIP

Sep 29

Hi Justin. There's two things, the platinum package comes with a ticket doesn't it? And secondly, when it says group photo do you have to bring your own camera? Looking for more info I guess on wahat to expect. Can't wait now

5. RE: VIP

Sep 29

Thanks for the info 12 days to go now =D Manchester wooo

6. RE: VIP

Sep 29

will they sign my cd if i take it?

7. RE: VIP

Sep 29

Vodkamonster wrote:
    Hi Justin. There's two things, the platinum package comes with a ticket doesn't it? And secondly, when it says group photo do you have to bring your own camera? Looking for more info I guess on wahat to expect. Can't wait now

8. Moderator

RE: VIP

Sep 29

The Platinum vips do come with a concert ticket and you can take photos during soundcheck. (No professional cameras) After the soundcheck i will provide all your pictures and post them on the site for you. Also, the guys will be signing autographs : )

9. RE: VIP

Sep 29

Justin wrote:
    The Platinum vips do come with a concert ticket and you can take photos during soundcheck. (No professional cameras) After the soundcheck i will provide all your pictures and post them on the site for you. Also, the guys will be signing autographs : )

aint justin nice :) thank you.

10. RE: VIP

Sep 29

Will we be able to take the photos off the website or are they copy protected? Will the band have time for us to take pic with them? Sorry for all the questions!

11. RE: VIP

Sep 30

This question isn't that Papa Roach related, but my only BIG question is how we're supposed to eat when VIP start is 2:30 PM. Will the VIP thing end before the show? If yes, how to go front line as the VIP tickets gives access to? :P Yeah, I like food... Maybe I should just eat liquied fluid (read, beer)!

12. RE: VIP

Sep 30

Vodkamonster wrote:
    Will we be able to take the photos off the website or are they copy protected? Will the band have time for us to take pic with them? Sorry for all the questions!

Since group photo is included in the VIP package, it would be weird NOT to have picture taken with them ;)

13. RE: VIP

Sep 30

Kordonme wrote:
    Vodkamonster wrote:

Since group photo is included in the VIP package, it would be weird NOT to have picture taken with them ;)

Justin is handling the whole VIP thing and also takes the photos and will upload them on here in the media section where you can save them from afterwards ;)

14. RE: VIP

Sep 30

Kordonme wrote:
    This question isn't that Papa Roach related, but my only BIG question is how we're supposed to eat when VIP start is 2:30 PM. Will the VIP thing end before the show? If yes, how to go front line as the VIP tickets gives access to? :P Yeah, I like food... Maybe I should just eat liquied fluid (read, beer)!

you only have to pick up at VIP tickets at that time, around 3.30/4pm you will be most likely brought into the venue, watch soundcheck, then meet the guys and then you can stay in, and from my experience: yes, you still have time to get yourself some food and whatever stuff you need ;)

15. RE: VIP

Sep 30

JUSTINNNNN, my friend^^

where are the pictures you took in Stuttgart?!

16. RE: VIP

Sep 30

xxCobyDickLickaxx wrote:
    JUSTINNNNN, my friend^^

you mean Wiesbaden, or?
    because stuttgart will be just on 4th October ;))

17. RE: VIP

Sep 30

Aurinko wrote:
    Kordonme wrote:

you only have to pick up at VIP tickets at that time, around 3.30/4pm you will be most likely brought into the venue, watch soundcheck, then meet the guys and then you can stay in, and from my experience: yes, you still have time to get yourself some food and whatever stuff you need ;)

Oh, but still - gotta eat a lot that day. But we land in Berlin at 7.30 AM and can't checkin before 2:00 PM - so there will be plenty of time to eat in :P

18. RE: VIP

Sep 30

if you are as "lucky" as we were in Wiesbaden you get plenty more time before the whole thing starts *laughing like hell*

19. RE: VIP

Sep 30

Yeah, sure I will use the time to getting nervous meeting the guys ;) !

Anyways, thanks for the input... Now I have it all figured out :D - almost!

20. RE: VIP

Sep 30

Aurinko wrote:
    xxCobyDickLickaxx wrote:
    JUSTINNNNN, my friend^^

you mean Wiesbaden, or?
    because stuttgart will be just on 4th October ;))

OOps, yes i mean Wiesbaden, sorryyyyy

Get the latest from Papa Roach!