Rare Songs

Mar 28

I don't know if there is already a thread open, didn't see one, but I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread with requests for songs that they don't play anymore.

I would like

Blood
Binge and
Take Me to be added onto the set list,
and I pray once there is FINALLY a HEADLINING tour
they will play
Live This Down.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

I agree actually with you :) i really wanna hear them songs live, you've listed a few of my favourites, especially live this down! x

2. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

Hybrid911 wrote:
    I agree actually with you :) i really wanna hear them songs live, you've listed a few of my favourites, especially live this down! x

I'm just THAT good lol

3. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

I wish Blood Brothers, M-80, and Not Listening. My wish might be tough to grant, but it's worth trying.

4. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

i agree these are great songs and i wish they were here... im gonna see if i can add my playlist to this site.. its all pApA rOACh!!!! if it lets me............

5. Fed avatar Fed

RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

Yeah, they should change some songs..

6. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

Last time I saw them they were headlining and they mostly played singles. It's good to get the crowd going with songs they know, especially when a portion of the crowd only knows you from your singles, but old school fans like me want to hear other stuff.

Blood Brothers, Code of Energy, Sometimes, Harder Than A Coffin Nail(full version, unlike the DVD) and Crash. I'd love to hear them.

At one point Jacoby said something like : So now what we're gonna do is...*pause*...

During the pause I nearly shouted I LOVE BABIES! I should have done it.

7. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

i would love it if they played
    The World Around You
    Sometimes
    Do or Die
    Blood
    and Tightrope live!!

8. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

yeah everytime i see the its the same songs,
    i LOVE those songs..
    but they show throw some different ones in there every once in a while.

9. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 28

EvilStarLegacy wrote:

At one point Jacoby said something like : So now what we're gonna do is...*pause*...

man, I would have LOVED to see that! It really makes me miss the old days.
    and yeah, Nikky, you pretty much nailed the song list I want them to play live.

10. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 29

I wish they'd add M-80 to the set list again, that song has so much energy about it.

in order of preference would be,

M-80
    Life is a Bullet
    Blood
    No More Secrets No More LIes
    Thrown Away (that live would be amazing, same with Never Enough)

11. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 29

EvilStarLegacy wrote:

If you had of done that, I would have loved you forever xD

I'd personally like Waking Thru Barbed Wire, Coffin Nail (full), Not Listening, Alive and The World Around You

12. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 29

I tend to yell Viva La Cucaracha at the shows I've been going to when it is sorta quiet, I wonder if they ever hear me lol

But yeah I love BABIES that is classic, DOOOO it next time =P

synyster_wolf wrote:

Nikky, you pretty much nailed the song list I want them to play live.

Becasue great minds think a like lol.

I had a hard time trying to pick one off GAWM because I freaking Heart that cd so much, i wish they would play all of em. But yeah Blood, not listening, done with you, be free, Take Me, Love 'EM All
    < 3
    Rob_J87 wrote:
    I wish they'd add M-80 to the set list again, that song has so much energy about it.

I think, not a 100% but i think they played it in NYC so there's a chance they'd bring it back. Eventually we can tally everyone's requests up and be like bam! There are [so many people] that wanna hear this song, now play it and rock out like you was born tooo.

13. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 29

i would like to hear tight rope live they headlined at the blue note last month
    in columbia missouri and clearly rocked the fucking house down.the new cd is great

14. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 29

I really love
    Blood Brothers

15. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 29

I'd really like to hear

Blood
    M-80
    Binge
    Tightrope
    Decompression Period

They used to always play M-80, and they played Blood on a spring tour a few years back...they really have to bring some of these songs back. I love every papa roach show I go to, but the last 2 years they have had almost the exact same set list every show. Bust out some old school shit.

16. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 30

THank you lol someone likes tightrope... i want to hear it live soo bad... they need to play a larger variety of older stuff i think i know they play classics... like dead cell... infest... last resort...

they dont even play broken home alot anymore

more older... even though the new shit is kick ass

jcohen89 wrote:
    I'd really like to hear

Blood
    M-80
    Binge
    Tightrope
    Decompression Period

They used to always play M-80, and they played Blood on a spring tour a few years back...they really have to bring some of these songs back. I love every papa roach show I go to, but the last 2 years they have had almost the exact same set list every show. Bust out some old school shit.

17. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 31

They always play broken home. or at least the shows i have gone to in the last 6 months they played it everyone... hmm.. idk.. maybe they do mix up a few songs....

mannie wrote:

they dont even play broken home alot anymore

Everyone is requesting tightrope which is awesome to me because i freaking love that song,

I am going to tally everything up and then Just keep harassing Jerry, he will either listen to me or have my account deleted lol

18. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 31

Nikky Phøtøg®aphy™ wrote:
    Hybrid911 wrote:

I'm just THAT good lol

haha it's like you read my mind! x

19. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 31

I totally did. But don't be scared.

Lawls.. Hmm.. So have any of you guys caught the forum post from Mike about the fan club t-shirts and the gatherings at the shows?

-Nikky

20. RE: Rare Songs

Mar 31

you know I did. Anyone going to the Marysville show?

Newsletter Signup