30 weird uses for food
1. Peanut Butter = gum out of hair and carpet (use ice if necessary)
2. Corn Starch = diaper rash and shoe laces
3. Vanilla Bean = shavings are perfect vanilla flavor 4 coffee
4. Vinegar = mixed with water (both boiling) will kill shrubs, grass, and weeds.
5. Worcestershire Sauce = on cloth and use to make your silverware look brand new.
6. Bread = baked goods keep fresh, picks up all the little pieces of glass you can’t see, rubs off fingerprints on walls and wallpaper.
7. Beer = soak hair w/ it and sit in the sun to pull out all those beautiful highlights.
8. Garlic = rub on your splinter and it comes right out!
9. Bay Leaves = keeps out all those little insect friends out of garden.
10. Coca-Cola = eats through the corrosion on a car battery.
11. Uncooked Grits = kills the ants
12. Lemon = Hair lightener in the sun
13. Milk = takes out the ink stains in clothes from 30 min to 24 hours
14. Pepper = is like a Clorox
15. Sugar = Simmer 2 cups of milk, a 1/4 pound of sugar and 2 oz. of ground black pepper for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour the mixture into bowls and put them where the flies will be attracted to them and then drown. You can also place around the house. No more buzzing at the windows.
16. Soda = DRAIN-O!!!!
17. Shortening = diaper rash undo thing
18. Salt = removes grease stains from clothes b4 you do laundry
19. POTATOES = hangover eyes are erased with a thin slice of cold potato for 5 min.
20. Oranges = start a fire and little bits of newspaper are flying everywhere? Next time, air-dry orange peels, which contain flammable oils that burn longer.
21. Olive Oil (Not from Popeye) = bad skin? Use 4 tablespoons of salt and 3 tablespoons of olive oil to create a paste. Leave it on your face for 2 minutes and rinse with warm water. Then wash your face as normal. Use every day for a week and then cut back to 3 days a week and you should notice an improvement.
22. Mustard = relives stuffy head and chest, like Vick’s vapor rub.
23. Mayo = for crayon marks on the Wall. No more crayon (or mayo)
24. Flour = attracts ants
25. Eggs = Super shinny hair and conditioner
26. Club Soda = erases wine and urine stains on carpet. DO NOT RUB!!!!
27. Castor Oil = ½ cup of Castor Oil and 2 gal of water gets rid of (animal) moles
28. Butter = gets rid of knots in necklaces
29. Bananas = silverware & leather shoes & leather furniture. Just rub the peel over the object and buff with a soft cloth.
30. Apples = green tomatoes ripen on the windowsill? Stick up to five tomatoes in a brown paper bag with a ripe apple and seal for a few days.
Special Thanks To:
Weird Uses For Food – AOL Food